Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This update

This update I find that nothing change but give more trouble compare to the previous one. Now the game not just hot but showing lag when playing. Last version didn't even have this problem at all. Kabam please fix it

Comments

• TKOTKO Posts: 246
    LOLLLL This happens with every update. It just seems that with each one it affects more and more users. You are lucky to have made it this far without problems!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    more lag like always, greedy kabaam ;)
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    This is absurd. I could play hours with the phone heating up, minor lag at the beginning. I am on iPhone 7, latest iOS.

Now, the moment the phone starts to get warm, about five minutes worth of play, the game drops frames and lags out of control and does not recover. This has actually come very close to costing me money on in game resources this needs to be fixed and quickly. I will not be able to help during the Alliance Missios if it doesn’t get fixed. I would also like to note the @Manthro has already brought some of these issues to light in one of his posts. If you can only play for five minuets, you will lose any boosts you may need to use, and you will have a hard time trying to help your team in Alliance Missions, and you won’t be able to play anything that requires you to actually play and not use auto battle.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I would also like to note the @Manthro has already brought some of these issues to light in one of his posts. If you can only play for five minuets, you will lose any boosts you may need to use, and you will have a hard time trying to help your team in Alliance Missions, and you won’t be able to play anything that requires you to actually play and not use auto battle.

I'll just link to the thread I started... It didn't get much attention at the time, but maybe it will now

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5291/the-ultimate-case-for-why-we-need-detail-settings-in-game#latest