Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wheeljack is here! Tech?

KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Saw it on calendar. It's good practice for Kabam to shut down those speculation threads. And will he be anything other than a tech? Any surprise if he will be a warrior if they follow the ring as promised?

Comments

• NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    TF Prime Wheeljack would make a decent warrior, but I'd be surprised if they started adding Prime bots. I'm hoping for something other than tech though, Blaster's all good for me for the meantime.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    please let him be a tech bot...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    please let him be a tech bot...

Yeah rech and preferably with regen ability to dethrone Ratchet.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Why does everyone keep thinking kabam will follow the class wheel. They've started repeatedly they don't have to or will lol.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm stoked for Wheeljack
  • WJ is a wrecker right? I'm also thinking he's a warrior. That's what he was referenced as in Prime.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Saw it on calendar. It's good practice for Kabam to shut down those speculation threads. And will he be anything other than a tech? Any surprise if he will be a warrior if they follow the ring as promised?

Oh my!!! Speculation threads, the HORROR!
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I heard he’s going to be sporting his G1 design. Expect him to look more in line with his Masterpiece toy.
    v9c0ukhkfzlq.jpeg
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Nioce!!!! Wish he was a demo.. need more autobot demos... but in the G1 cartoons I recall him being very technical so I can see why he would be a tech bot.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    If the leak a while back is right I would say he's going to be a tech bot a1digal5je8d.png
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    WJ is a wrecker right? I'm also thinking he's a warrior. That's what he was referenced as in Prime.

Prime Wheeljack is a huge departure from the original, scientist/inventor Wheeljack.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2018
    So basically a tech bot who focuses on special attack and heavy spamming. I don't know how "randomly replace all buffs" work, though. Maybe through holding block for x seconds?
  • I hope its prime wheeljack but i would love g1 wheeljack just as much
  • Did i just see it say “WheelJ might going to be Exclusive like G1 bee.”
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Considering we get his chips in the calender im gonna go ahead and say....no lol
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Still waiting for Warpath kabam.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Did i just see it say “WheelJ might going to be Exclusive like G1 bee.”

Well, that was when he and tantrum were spotted together in there while jazz spotlight was still going on... There were lots of guesses..
    But now,, he will be the spotlight bot.
    And THAT MESS was caused by me :grimace::neutral:
  • Lowkey hope he's a Demolition Bot. Haven't gotten a event Demolition in ages
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    Anybody else notice the name headers for other bot files in that leak pic? Pyra Magna, Stormclash, Skyburst, Dustup, and Jumpstream. I'm sure Rust Dust is there too and the form Victorion.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    MVSteve wrote: »
    Anybody else notice the name headers for other bot files in that leak pic? Pyra Magna, Stormclash, Skyburst, Dustup, and Jumpstream. I'm sure Rust Dust is there too and the form Victorion.

If you have read my room named "Collection for Complete Bot Ability Sets" ,, then you should have known their purpose.
    Second left to WheelJack extract is my Build of Wheeljack,, which was quite Crap.. :D
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited August 2018
    I hope its prime wheeljack but i would love g1 wheeljack just as much

It’s already been stated in his thread multiple times that it’s G1 Wheeljack....

There’s no Prime characters in this game.