Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

1711’s Tier list (August 2018 updated).

78c5bnus5c11.png
Since my other tier list was bad here is a updated one any opinions on this one and is it still bad?.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    This seems quite good
  • Options
    I honestly dislike tier lists. Not every character is the best at everything in every mode. I'm for experimenting and finding your own way. That's what makes the game fun. Not just playing the same handful of characters forever.
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    @SparkShredder Thanks.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Case in point being how Ronan is amazing in this months eq in mcoc lol.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Oruku is also right, every bot is god tier depending on the situation
  • Options
    True.
  • Options
    Thanks for this @1711,

While I agree that I am also not a fan of tier lists, you're always welcome to have one for yourself!

That said, you all just gave me an idea! Since @Kabam Concord has painstakingly made sure that every bot has their place, I'm going to start a thread where we can all discuss where we think each Bot's strength lies, and together find their "God Tier" place!

Hold up!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike You’re welcome :).
  • Options
    Looks better now, only grevience I take is scream’s position. In the hands of a skilled player, scream is essential for nullifying those buffs, even unduped. He practically got me through the last spotlight with that motormaster, unduped.
  • Options
    He is what i think
    Scream, magnus, ramjet, soundwave, kickback should all be higher. ROFT bumblebee and hound should be in their own category known as junk. They are the two worst bots
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I have found Ultra Magnus extremely useful against higher level bosses due to the fact it's tough not to get hit...alot....UM can take a beating and keep going strong. Gives you time to get some good licks in and that sp1 hammer is lightning fast...it's a situational bot, but he's proven to be Priceless as a 5/50 team member.