Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Commander Appreciation Week?

@Kabam Miike, MCOC has a Summoner Appreciation Week. I don't play MCOC as much as I play TFTF, but I know that the Summoner Appreciation Week has something to do with giving the players free prizes, like a special week in the year. So, will there be any event or anything like this for TFTF?

Comments

• Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    The appreciation week is compensation for month long overheating and crashing issues. We got appreciation week during the anniversary
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yeah, they combined appreciation week and anniversary week into one for TFTF players. :#
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Road to 7.0 calendar?
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    They have Summoner appreaciation month last 2 years. This year it's only a week. Hope we get something like that one day.
  • Options
    Yeah, I at lest Kabam improved a little bit on TFTF and MCOC. For example, I never crashed anymore ever since, I think, 6.0. It's not like FoxNext's Marvel Strike Force, the game whose major known players leaped out because the game was becoming boring and crash-grab based, specially with the Nick Fury event.

Either this game is improving a little bit every update - which is good - or it's becoming too addicting - which is bad.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Here are some ideas:
    • Golden Lagoon: TFTF's own version of Gold Realm
    • Energy cost reduction. 3->2; 2->1 on all missions
    • Arena Cooldown reduction (-50%)
    • Energon mission 2.0, I miss the Launch Party mission, it was kinda fun
    • 5* Challenge mission: Similar to Bee's Gauntlet and Prime challenge, but this challege will award 5* rank up materials such as T3 Class Sparks, T4 Basic Sparks and T3 Alphas. As you can already guess, this challenge will me much harder than Master missions (which I couldn't even fully explore)
    • Community Choice crystal. Found a post on the TFTF subreddit: https://reddit.app.link/3esUIfbKFP
  • Options
    Man here we go again with MCOC stuff look that is a entirely different game so stop comparing the two!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah I feel Kabam is EXTREMELY generous with the free stuff and exciting calendar offerings. The anniversary was like Christmas...I made a complete fool if myself at work opening all my goodies in front of people...and the road to 6.0/7.0 calendars aren't required at all...but they make it an event, which is awesome.
  • Options
    Man here we go again with MCOC stuff look that is a entirely different game so stop comparing the two!

@Black_Thought we just compare the both of these because though they are different games, some of their aspects are mirrored. TFTF is mostly built with the same base MCOC was built upon, with a lot of exceptions but still fairly similar.

Besides some things on MCOC can improve TFTF and some things in TFTF can improve MCOC. Example: TFTF could have the Bot Arenas back like in MCOC, and in MCOC there could set a player base and raids, like in TFTF.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300

@Black_Thought we just compare the both of these because though they are different games, some of their aspects are mirrored. TFTF is mostly built with the same base MCOC was built upon, with a lot of exceptions but still fairly similar.

Besides some things on MCOC can improve TFTF and some things in TFTF can improve MCOC. Example: TFTF could have the Bot Arenas back like in MCOC, and in MCOC there could set a player base and raids, like in TFTF.

IIRC bot arena like Rotor Rage, where only Rank 1 will get Grindor? Well, I'm not really interested in it at all lol