Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Don't you hate it when....

serdoodserdood Posts: 115
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Minor things that are not game breaking but make you go Doh when it happens. Please add your moments in game. I will start off.

When you are on the verge of leveling up and you do missions trying to not use energy refill and then fall asleep. Then wake up next morning and the next fight puts you over the top and lose out on the free refill that you were working so hard to get.

Comments

• willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    you wasted it anyways by going to sleep because your energy refilled in that time
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Probably worded wrong. But that is what I meant. Was waiting the 15 minutes to advance to the node for the fight. Fell asleep waiting.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    It would be nice to see exactly how far you are from the next level. My XP bar has looked 100% full for about 2 days now...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited August 2018
    When I'm kicking [Removed by Mod] in an AM match and I get a phone call and lose half my health because the game shuts off.
  • When you think you sidestepped a dash but apparently did it a millisecond too early. Or when you try to do a dash back from a combo, fire one ranged and then sidestep, but the second the enemy was un-staggered (or whatever term is the right one) it uses its special while you're trapped in a firing animation.
    AKA I'm unskilled and don't learn lmao.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Yeah, WJ has not so upgrades, His heal is quite and Reoccurring shield is what covers his most of flaws...
    And people say, remove heal, or make shield occur once,, because shield can occur again and again.
    Really? What do you want him to be? A equal to Undupped Tech Shark?