Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Mcoc.

Is it ok to post mcoc content on the YouTube thread?.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    -26 points
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    1711 wrote: »
    dz9mduddbxig.gif

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Gosh... That thread is for sharing links or info if your channel and I'm actual YouTube you can post any game content.,,, but here only share links of Transformers... Or bot more independence... Of kabam related stuff only
    And people please Don flag, the guy already has complained creating a thread of his negative points. Lol
  • Options
    You do know they have their own forum right? No it’s not ok!
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    @Black_Thought Yeb I know, but they don’t allow to share mcoc videos unlike this forum page.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Maybe links only?
  • Options
    @SparkShredder no links.
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    @Black_Thought Yeb I know, but they don’t allow to share mcoc videos unlike this forum page.
    @SparkShredder no links.

And? MCOC is different game, even though from the same company. Why should anyone care or want to see MCOC videos in here? I'm here for TFTF not MCOC.
  • Options
    @ktomov True, but some ppl may want to see mcoc videos/live-streams.
  • Options
    MegatronMegatron Posts: 30
    K no I’m not trying to sound like an **** but NOBODY wants to see Iron Man and friends feat. The collector on this forum okay?? This game needs to stay separate and it’s own thing. Not compared or associated with MCOC.

Here, the protocal is transform n roll out. Not avengers assemble. Got it?
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    @ktomov True, but some ppl may want to see mcoc videos/live-streams.

If I do want to see anything related to MCOC I would go on youtube and search. The hell is wrong with you man? There is a reason that the two games have two websites and two forums. The reason - they are different games and no marvel fans wants transformers characters clips on their forum vise versa, no transformers fan wants a marvel characters clips in here.
  • Options
    Keep it civil, everyone.

@1711, to answer your question, MCOC content should be kept in the MCOC forums. These forums are a place to discuss and share content about Transformers: Forged to Fight.

Let's remember the forum rules here, folks. Treat each other with respect, even if you don't agree. Because this has started to go off the rails, and because the question has been answered, I'm going to close this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.