Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What bots did you struggle the most with in ROK?

So I just beat ROK today and I just want to know if anyone has any stories to share about there struggles in ROK. I was doing very well until I ran into mirage and bone crusher. Mirage was literally cancer with that ranged shock mod and bone crusher was awful because he’s bone crusher lol. I just thought this would be a fun discussion for anyone to share there individual experience in ROK.

Comments

• Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I waited to do rok until I had a team of r5’s and ratchet- who did nothing except heal og prime. It went smooth up until mirage, who was a bit of a pain. I expected multiple bots to die so I had saved squad repairs and revives for him in particular. All in all I was happy with my run and spent much less than expected :smile:
  • Options
    Mirage, without any doubt.
    My squad was Barricade, tact Mega, Drift, Primal and Soundwave.
    I didn't have any trouble against Mix, Barricade, Megatron, Grindor, Soundwave, Starscream or Ultra. With the right strategy, they were only long fight, but not difficult. Grimlock is a funny joke.
    Bonecrusher was ridiculous, but only because I used Primal (thanks again @Manthro :) ) on him. I personally think that duped Primal against that Bonecrusher is far better than any other brawler. You wear those 10 armors, then bleedings expire rapidly and you gain health at the end. Hitting BC in melee you activate critics, so you bleed and recover again and again. Then, the more bleedings you receive, the more damage you do with each sp1. I ended BC match with 100% health, seeing BC bleeding more than 700 each. So I had so much fun :).
    I found Sideswipe slightly annoying, too. Using Drift, I limited his evading, but gosh, that power flow... so irritating. Nothing so difficult, however, after some practice and using the right bot.
    Then, what about Mirage? I felt like it was the "wrong bot in the wrong place". What's the purpose for such a hell of crazy shock??? Completely out of context. I can understand in Master spotlight, but not in a so long match. it doesn't fit with the "philosophy" of all the other bots there. My conclusion was that somewhere Kabam had to put something to push most ROK players to spend some energon, but I think that they could have solved it in a less rough way ;).
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    My biggest realization/suprise was that beating ROK is definitely easier than master spotlight (for me). Nonetheless, mirage sucked.