Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Is this the worst 5* crystal opening??!?

Been patiently saving the crystals for months waiting fo better bots and this is what I pulled.a3rm5fdkhb4g.png

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2018
    Mirage is OKay-ish since you get him duped. But relax, it's just the same joy, same frustration, same jealousy, all repeated from the 4* era.

For the record I didn't see a single 5* Mv1.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    We hate fighting against Mix Madter so he’s ok
    Arcee is awesome she’s the 5 star I want !
    And Mirage is amazing against Demos!
    Nice pick up dude !!!!!
  • Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Mirage is actually pretty good at controlling the fight when he’s duped. Arcee is OK imo but that mixmaster... Poor unfortunate soul
  • Options
    That the fortunate part, I’ll be furious if it’s MixMaster!
  • Options
    Like you say, this feel like dejavu. Similar first few bots pull happen during 3* era and 4* era year ago. Guess I’m one of those persistance players with no luck.
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    You have 5* mirage, Duped. you have the hardest Hitting damage bot in the game.
  • Options
    Yeah I thought Mirage was supposed to be one of the best bots once properly duped and levelled up? Good luck duping him though :D
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    all I see is 2 solid pulls and a God in Mirage and once again, a lot of whining
  • Options
    Wow gimme that 5* Mirage anytime!!! I'm still missing a 4* Mirage though, still wondering when can get him. Best bot against any demo bot
  • Options
    Mix is kinda crap,,, yeah Arcee and Mirage are quite good and synergize very well.
  • Options
    Lucifer77 wrote: »
    Been patiently saving the crystals for months waiting fo better bots and this is what I pulled.a3rm5fdkhb4g.png
    Mirage and arcee are great pulls. Sharpshooter synergy is great. You have mirage duped, I’d consider myself luck If I were you. Mix master underrated. Stop watching YouTube videos of people who trash mix and start playing with him. He is weird but has some insane specials if you stack your buffs up.

Bottom line if your looking for sympathy your not going to get it. You have two great bots and one decent one.
  • Options
    Lucifer77 wrote: »
    Mirage and arcee are great pulls. Sharpshooter synergy is great. You have mirage duped, I’d consider myself luck If I were you. Mix master underrated. Stop watching YouTube videos of people who trash mix and start playing with him. He is weird but has some insane specials if you stack your buffs up.

Bottom line if your looking for sympathy your not going to get it. You have two great bots and one decent one.

Sometimes this game is about fun and it's always more fun to get the bots you want. If I got those three I'd be a bit disappointed too. Not saying they're bad but I prefer and prefer to play with others.
  • Options
    All three of those are great pulls, especially that duped Mirage. You've got some great damage dealers there, especially with the sharpshooter synergy boosting Mirage's S1 and Arcee's everything.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Those are definitely good pulls. They might be oddball bots but each of them can be brutal in their own right. Mixmaster is a monster if you really learn his tricks..he might be one of the more difficult to play and figure out but in the end it's worth it because that sp3 can be a one hitter. Mirage is a walking shield and Arcee is a dead eye sniper.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2018
    Anyone who thinks 5* Mirage is not a good pull needs to just uninstall the game. Immediately.

Awakened 5* will be godly.