Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tech shark vs Shockwave

They have the same sp1....so why does the tech sharks power drains happen instantly when Shockwaves works barely over time?
You'd THINK that a powerful bot like Shockwave would have a decent sp1, at least one that trumped a minion bot.
Thoughts?....or rather, explanations?

Comments

• Oh, sometimes certain morphing does happen in technology, which in turn makes the low tech transcend the inventor. In this case we are talking about Transcendent Technomorph, Transtech for short. :D
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Already used my spark on Shockwave
  • My Sarcasm detector is tingling...
    Any tips on how to use Shockwave. I have recently awakened my 4* but having got him late and already r5 my other techs I haven't use him much.
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    My Sarcasm detector is tingling...
    Any tips on how to use Shockwave. I have recently awakened my 4* but having got him late and already r5 my other techs I haven't use him much.

Stack those shocks. He's a great bot but makes you forcefully go against the urge to Dodge the ranged shots...they don't do damage, he absorbs them
    As for his ability....UNDO works on the chances for each power bar...therefore he has a better chance the more power you have stored. If you get his playstyle down he's a monster.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    My Sarcasm detector is tingling...

Stack those shocks. He's a great bot but makes you forcefully go against the urge to Dodge the ranged shots...they don't do damage, he absorbs them
    As for his ability....UNDO works on the chances for each power bar...therefore he has a better chance the more power you have stored. If you get his playstyle down he's a monster.

This ^
    lxed9476d3ww.png
    He's more than likely going to be my strongest fighter when I'm done with him
  • He's great, But I'll still prefer Rhinox over him for Power Control aspect.