Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

CYCLONUS Spotlight Maps

Here they are, fresh from my computer. Hope they are able to help everyone out.

5swr78gkxd87.png

01yuk91i1ugu.png

ve46z85vsd64.png

kp6xg6zn4mif.png

v4nz0757ssad.png

dmllenb9k01u.png

Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Thanks for your awesome work here.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Thanks man.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Awesome! Thanks for the free maps
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    WarCat wrote: »

5swr78gkxd87.png

01yuk91i1ugu.png

ve46z85vsd64.png

kp6xg6zn4mif.png

v4nz0757ssad.png

dmllenb9k01u.png

You da man!
  • Kabam should give you a 5* cyclonus for your service to the community. Thanks WarCat!!
  • Beejiman wrote: »
    Kabam should give you a 5* cyclonus for your service to the community. Thanks WarCat!!

They have big hearts, for sure... But this really requires a heart sized of Unicron itself
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Thanks Warcat!
  • Many thanks!!
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    I think kabam should reward you, This is a better map than they could ever put together.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Thanks @WarCat. These are very helpful for 3.2.
  • You're the best @WarCat. We can't thank you enough.
  • Excellent work. Thank you so much!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited September 2018
    @WarCat I don't know if this was a mistake or it's different depending on the level. On master, there's scout Bee instead of a scout shark in 3.2 far right path (nasty surprise since I didn't bring Drift).

ptnom6e5j07k.png

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    WarCat wrote: »

5swr78gkxd87.png

01yuk91i1ugu.png

ve46z85vsd64.png

kp6xg6zn4mif.png

v4nz0757ssad.png

dmllenb9k01u.png

Thank you buddy you should definitely get a 5star for this work you’ve done!!!
  • JKL wrote: »
    @WarCat I don't know if this was a mistake or it's different depending on the level. On master, there's scout Bee instead of a scout shark in 3.2 far right path (nasty surprise since I didn't bring Drift).

ptnom6e5j07k.png

It is Scout Bee on all levels.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    JKL wrote: »

ptnom6e5j07k.png
    Sorry about that, I try to make sure these maps are accurate before I put them out. I’ll fix it and post the corrected map shortly. Hope you didn’t lose because of that...

• Hey WarCat,

You have done some really great work here. We appreciate the hard work and effort put into these. Phenomenal job!
    Hey WarCat,

You have done some really great work here. We appreciate the hard work and effort put into these. Phenomenal job!

Thank you for that.
    Soooo.......
    I corrected the map... but, since I was in the files already I decided to do a little cosmetic stuff just to see how it would look. Let me know what you think.

pjmndnfevp7m.png

pvkwio0pv22d.png

8wt5f9miayv2.png

e50pgz6nkzd8.png

vz807oca2ha0.png

i7kjxh9djfoo.png
  • AMAZING @WarCat , thank you so much!!! Wish there was a way to send you some stuff in the game!