Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 Class Spark dilemma

Kabam I get that it should be hard to get the Sparks we need but this is just Ridiculous. as of right now here are my options to obtain some essence or crystals: Wait for the t3 shards to pop up in the store, sell every T2 spark I get for the little essence I get from them, wait for a class essence to pop up in the store, or try (key word) to complete expert mode to get HALF of a crystal. Can you make getting T3 sparks more practical because I've been trying to get a T3 spark for my 4* Grimlock for almost a year. I'm not exaggerating. I just want to be able to do more and complete harder stuff but it's impossible without upgrading them and I can't upgrade them without these sparks which are taking too long to even try to get.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    if you can’t explore expert then you’re not at the stage where you need R5 bots
  • get to commander lvl 51-55, you get half of a t3c of each class in essence.
    explore expert (and ch 1 of master), you get 5000 (6000) shards each month
    save energon, there's regularly deals that you can get t3c crystals
    lvl 21+ in map 3 AM gives t3c crystal shards, and ancient sanctum crystals give t3c essence
    t3c essence as well as t3c shards in raids
    t3c arena gives essence crystals in milestones

all or most of this can be done with forged up r4s, just practice in arenas and raids to get better