Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

We need the “5 BOT” decepticon to complete the team of bad guys

HEXLETHEXLET Posts: 11
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
gg0xnd3dypc1.jpg
efoqr8b8apiq.jpg
2o83xd7186u7.jpg
n9ar5a1eju74.jpg
7a53yug5lyds.jpg

Hi guys, greetings :D

I'm a fan of Transformers Movie And I come to recommend several Bot for monthly events.

For a long time, they have added new bots of Animations, G1, etc.
And it's been a long time since they added a new bot on the movies.

Now, my idea is to add a last bot to complete the Decepticons Battle Squad.

You know that they only added 4 decepticos: Megatron, Grindor, Barricade and Bonecrusher.
I would like them to add a last decepticon to complete a squad.

Here I give my suggestions on what bots can be and what class belong to each one.

In my opinion I want to add to the game to Starscream movie and that belongs to the tactical class.

Well, I say goodbye, bye. :wink:

Comments

• I forgot to write that only counts the decepticons of the film transformers 1, (Good for me) xD
  • Poor Mixmaster
  • Seb1976 wrote: »
    Poor Mixmaster

I forgot to write that only the Transformers 1 movie counts, MIXMASTER belongs to the movie transformers 2 :wink:
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    HEXLET wrote: »
    Seb1976 wrote: »
    Poor Mixmaster

I forgot to write that only the Transformers 1 movie counts, MIXMASTER belongs to the movie transformers 2 :wink:

Rotf megatron is from the second movie, same for grindor.
  • Kenny wrote: »
    Poor Mixmaster

Rotf megatron is from the second movie, same for grindor.

Well in a way yes, but I speak specifically of his comrades of transformers 1.

Grindor is the copy of Blockout and I do not think that they will add the Megatron version of the first movie because it would repeat the same character (Not for now)

But as I say, Starscream must be that last BOT and that they add Sinenergia compatibility with Megatron, Bonecrusher, Barricade and Grindor.
  • Forget about movie Starscream being a Tactician, G1 Starscream is already a Tactician.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Forget about movie Starscream being a Tactician, G1 Starscream is already a Tactician.

Then who would it be?
  • HEXLET wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Forget about movie Starscream being a Tactician, G1 Starscream is already a Tactician.

Then who would it be?

You can make Movie Starscream a Warrior, given that he has a big sawblade as a weapon.
  • SS be a demo
    Brawl be demo or brawler
    Scorponok be Scout or Warrior
    Frenzy be nothing!
  • I agree with you. It's a wonderful idea.
  • I totally agree, there should be a 5th, but seeing as there's already a warrior and scout for that synergy, I'd say we need a tact or tech to make 5 different classes. But, at least in the meantime, someone who wants to run that team can throw in a 5* with a synergy like MV1, or any 5* tact or tech really and have a reasonably strong team.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Poor Mixmaster

None of those deceptions on your team are from the first movie.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Poor Mixmaster

I think you have not seen transformers 1, right?
    For your information barricade and bonechusher, appeared for the first time in the First Transformers movie (2007), please inform.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Poor Mixmaster

For your information barricade and bonechusher, appeared for the first time in the First Transformers movie (2007), please inform.

While this is a true statement, there variations from the first movie are not the same variations inside the game. Barricade is his dotm version, while I think bonecrushers is his rotf version (I don’t remember for sure). The only character rocking his movie 1 version is Optimus prime mv1.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited September 2018
    Kenny wrote: »
    Poor Mixmaster

While this is a true statement, there variations from the first movie are not the same variations inside the game. Barricade is his dotm version, while I think bonecrushers is his rotf version (I don’t remember for sure). The only character rocking his movie 1 version is Optimus prime mv1.

Except his sig ability, "I'll take you all on!" is from DOTM I believe!

Wrong, it's from ROTF
    DaveJL wrote: »

Wrong, it's from ROTF

Yeah, they should have gone with, “Sam, you saved my life, but you destroyed the All Spark removing any possibility of returning life to my home world.”
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

Wrong, it's from ROTF

Yeah, they should have gone with, “Sam, you saved my life, but you destroyed the All Spark removing any possibility of returning life to my home world.”

sig ability that makes MV1 weaker, because lets face it, he was a wuss in the first one.
    sig ability that makes MV1 weaker, because lets face it, he was a wuss in the first one.

I like Prime, but they kinda did make him a wuss in all the Bay movies.

1: needs Sam to save him

2: dies, needs Sam to save him again. And some of Jetfire to beat the Fallen.

3: gets almost killed by Sentinel Prime and needs Megatron to save him

4: gets beat up by Lockdown

5: gets Jedi mind tricked by Quintessa and then beat up by some old statues and needs Cade to save him
  • Kenny wrote: »
    Poor Mixmaster

Barricade from Dotm is still the same character as Mv1 Barricade, so I don't see what's wrong there. Bonecrusher only appeared in the first movie, since he died before it even ended, (there was a character that looked like Bonecrusher in RotF, but it's most likely just a lazy reuse of a CGI model).

I would like to compare and contrast the G1 show with Bayformers but that seems like something for another day on another thread...

Anyway, @HEXLET I think that Brawl and DoritoScream would be nice additions. They may have little to no personality, but they can be really good gameplay wise. I wound't include Scorponok and Frenzy because Scorponok isn't bipedal, and Frenzy will always be small. Movie Starscream could focus on Melee attacks more than his G1 counterpart, and Brawl had a pretty big arsenal, so he could be fun to play with.
  • @ScarredArachnid333 ,seriously? DoritoScream... :D
  • They should add Tech Movie Soundwave as a healer
  • @ScarredArachnid333 ,seriously? DoritoScream... :D

The more I looked at Movie Starscream, the more he looked like a Dorito
    2371c4g8b4b9.jpg
    iqvpf9ofqdx1.jpg