Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Bots Against The Odds: Warrior

NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Which Warrior bot is the best to have when you're at a class disadvantage?

Best Bots Against The Odds: Warrior 25 votes

Arcee
16%
Black_ThoughtPeasScarredArachnid333DeadMemeBoi 4 votes
Bludgeon
36%
ManthroMegaKuppCakeJoker69serdoodBlackRazakРаздорSlayerKittensinatra 9 votes
Bonecrusher
16%
BobnfloydOptimalOptimus_MV1OneSkellyBoiVanjie 4 votes
Drift
24%
French_BakerAustin555555PhatBoy123DrazyUrAverageMalakatomajp 6 votes
Hot Rod
8%
SynthwaveCelt 2 votes
Hound
0%

Comments

• So I decided to put a series of polls out with a bit of a thought exercise. If you're caught in a situation where you have to use a bot from a certain class while at a disadvantage, which bot would you want to take with you?

I thought this might encourage some interesting discussion, and get people thinking not just about how bots perform in ideal situations, but what tricks they have up their sleeve when the odds are stacked against them.

I'll do one for each class, though I haven't decided how often to put the polls out. I'm thinking one per day, as they'll still be open for discussion long after that, but I'm open to suggestions! Let me know what you guys think!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bludgeon
    Would've said Boney, but too many variables; and long range spammers have found him out.
    Bludgeon, on the other hand, IS a long range spammer with decent armor and bleeds.
    Plus he looks like a walking heavy-metal album cover.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Hot Rod
    Given there's 3 (maybe 4 if you count Tantrum at certain points) out of the 5 brawlers who can purify or use bleeds to their advantage, I'd put my money on Hot Rod, but that's also probably because he's my favorite of the warriors to use.
  • Arcee
    I think Arcee because Arcee has a higher chance at landing a Headshot when the Opponent is dashing towards her. Tantrum and Motormaster both rely on dash attacks so Arcee has a chance to apply a bleed on them (just move out of Motormaster's way as quickly as possible). And for the other bots; Arcee''s Critical Hits can gain more Power, which is something a Brawler can't counter so that's a plus (unless it's Grinder and his low Critical Rate). The Power Gain can be used if you don't want the Opponent to bleed.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2018
    Bludgeon
    While I'm not a fan of bludgeon, I feel he edges out both Hot Rod and Hound for class disadvantage, here's why:

He doesn't trigger bleed very often, even less against brawlers so he's a good choice vs MV1 and Primal.

He doesn't Crit very often, even less against brawlers so if you pair him with swordmaster, when he does Crit it will be HUGE.

He also has exceptional armor, which you can refresh at will once it triggers, offsetting the class advantage quite well.

Ranged heavy attack to keep distance also helps.

Chance to stun for free hits, another plus.

This is not to say Hot Rod or Hound isn't a good choice, they also have skillsets that help against brawlers, but Blud feels like he has the right tools for the job overall.