Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lots Of 2 Stars From Bot Crystals Making Players Quit

Recently Some Players Left Due To The Rating Of 2 Stars From Bot Crystals.

Players Left: 1) Wasted Their Money/Energon, 2) Players Always Receive Lots Of 2 Stars

Should We Decrease The Rating Of 2 Stars So More Players Will Join/Rejoin And Have A Happy Life In This Game?

@Kabam Miike What Do You Think?

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    That is why you never give money to the free to play games or RNG (random number generator) games unless they offer you something you want GUARANTEED!

Would I like it better for myself I had myself a larger collection of duplicated four stars? Absolutely I would, I would be lying if I said I didn't. I however believe in balance. You get what you put the time in for. With that said, I do believe that the four stars should be even more easier to come by now, at the very least 4 star crystal shards should be easier to come by, for us high level/high ranking players.

You'll probably say "Get a better alliance" to which I say the top alliances are where they are because they have spent money, lots of money.

With how often we get premium (two star ;-) )shards, the three star shards should be made more abundant the stronger you get, and in turn the four star shards should be more abundant.

Lets say something like through normal grinding and playing...
    -1000 three star shards a week
    -500 four star shards a week

These numbers might be too high, but you get the idea for sake of argument.

Duplication is the bane of my grinding life.
    I've had 14x 4* dupes in a row, despite missing 13 4* bots.
    More shards of any kind won't change my crap ''luck"
    What? No INSTANT GRATIFICATION? WTF???
    But seriously, the drop rates for anything decent is HORRIFIC.
    Even those pricey 300 energon crystals have endowed me with total rubbish the past month. The last 7 have given nothing but 3* tosh for me, with the exception of the time i bought a pack of TEN. 3 MONTHS AGO.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Even those pricey 300 energon crystals have endowed me with total rubbish the past month. The last 7 have given nothing but 3* tosh for me, with the exception of the time i bought a pack of TEN. 3 MONTHS AGO.

I'm not spending my hard earned energon on crystals, I prefer grinding the arena, but about those crystals I can't say anything bad. Last month got one and it returned 4* Barricade. This month got one and it returned 4* Bonecrusher.

Everything is pure about luck. I don't mind the low rate of higher * bots in PBC. There are already enough methods to grind for good amount of shards, further forging the 2* grants 3* shards and so on, so my team is constantly of around 80 members.

4 stars are also easy to get, it's all about forging and grinding. I'm playing for 5 months and have more than 30 4*, most of them duped 2/3 times and 3 5*. So no I don't think anything should be changed, or at least until 5* become common and easier to rank up and basically 2* will be dropped out, just like the 1*.
    ktomov wrote: »

I'm not spending my hard earned energon on crystals, I prefer grinding the arena, but about those crystals I can't say anything bad. Last month got one and it returned 4* Barricade. This month got one and it returned 4* Bonecrusher.

Everything is pure about luck. I don't mind the low rate of higher * bots in PBC. There are already enough methods to grind for good amount of shards, further forging the 2* grants 3* shards and so on, so my team is constantly of around 80 members.

4 stars are also easy to get, it's all about forging and grinding. I'm playing for 5 months and have more than 30 4*, most of them duped 2/3 times and 3 5*. So no I don't think anything should be changed, or at least until 5* become common and easier to rank up and basically 2* will be dropped out, just like the 1*.

Your luck is awesome, if quite an anomaly.
    I've had plenty of 4*, too, but can't seem to add to my squad as, like stated, the previous 14+ have been silly dupes.
    All via grinding.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    That is why you never give money to the free to play games or RNG (random number generator) games unless they offer you something you want GUARANTEED!

Would I like it better for myself I had myself a larger collection of duplicated four stars? Absolutely I would, I would be lying if I said I didn't. I however believe in balance. You get what you put the time in for. With that said, I do believe that the four stars should be even more easier to come by now, at the very least 4 star crystal shards should be easier to come by, for us high level/high ranking players.

You'll probably say "Get a better alliance" to which I say the top alliances are where they are because they have spent money, lots of money.

With how often we get premium (two star ;-) )shards, the three star shards should be made more abundant the stronger you get, and in turn the four star shards should be more abundant.

I know your luck woes my friend. I was missing four star Iron Hide for the longest time as well as others...my Alliance knows me as the one without good luck haha

Hang in there! I finally had some good luck the other day and duplicated Iron Hide and Soundwave the same day through all the 4 Star shard Crystals I had.

I know your luck woes my friend. I was missing four star Iron Hide for the longest time as well as others...my Alliance knows me as the one without good luck haha

Hang in there! I finally had some good luck the other day and duplicated Iron Hide and Soundwave the same day through all the 4 Star shard Crystals I had.

Jeez, an articulate and well-meaning response.
    In 2018.
    Bless you, pal.

Learn, Kabam mods.
  • Seriously, I’m glad there are others who sympathize with my primary gripe with the game, that 95% of Crystals I open I get garbage.

Please fix it thank you.