Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

0 damage raiders is harm broken or cheats?

PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ok how is it you can be raided and them take 0 damage even on a harm accelerator mod node?
[Photos removed by moderator]

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Well Prowl did take some damage....maybe it's mastery-related? Willpower and/or Bleed Resistance??
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Prowl did take damage and when you put any tactician bot on repair mod even demo bots like ramjet can score a perfect . Rhinox power Block was that megatronus' weakness and it seems to me that that raider was skilled .
    And i think he surely has that willpower mastery
    @Kenny now i take your warning seriously lol
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Report him to the support team.
  • I had a 30k defender rating a a single r3 grimlock 3* went through with no damage. He only had 1 bot on his team and I have 4-5 star bots on maxed 3-4 star mods. I reported him and... Nothing, support says rest assured we will do something but we can't tell you the result. Player is still playing and cheating.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    The damage on attackers is not shown. Is this the first time you've looked at raid center? I've never seen change in attackers hp. Further, if you go to your successful raids, even though you're sure your bots took damage, they still show up full. It's visual bug I guess.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    ktomov wrote: »
    The damage on attackers is not shown. Is this the first time you've looked at raid center? I've never seen change in attackers hp. Further, if you go to your successful raids, even though you're sure your bots took damage, they still show up full. It's visual bug I guess.

That’s not true. Well, at least for me. I see the bot’s health lowered on the ones who have attacked my base.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Darm0k wrote: »
    That’s not true. Well, at least for me. I see the bot’s health lowered on the ones who have attacked my base.

Haven't seen a single time that the attacker took any damage. I'm playing on android, probably ios app shows it?
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited October 2018
    On my s7 I can see damage when you click on each node but only damage they received was nodes 1 and 4 and harm is on 4 and should have done more bleed damage than it showed also i find it hard to believe Soundwave also did no shock damage and from looking at there stats I also don't think there uber skilled to walk it like they did in fact from there stats they look new of a banned player on a new account
  • PyrusPrime wrote: »
    On my s7 I can see damage when you click on each node but only damage they received was nodes 1 and 4 and harm is on 4 and should have done more bleed damage than it showed also i find it hard to believe Soundwave also did no shock damage and from looking at there stats I also don't think there uber skilled to walk it like they did in fact from there stats they look new of a banned player on a new account

DUDE! IT'S PROWL!, I REPEAT PROWL.
    It only takes 5 secs to Charge 10 buffs, and about 10 secs to do a 2 ranged, 3 melee,1 heavy combo almost twice. And This is all what a Charged Prowl takes to end a battle on a normal raid.
    HA surely would have taken 4~8% of his health.
    With a 'little' skill, ShockWave is quite easy for a perfect fight. His AI is becoming quite predictable.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Slayer wrote: »
    @Kenny now i take your warning seriously lol

Haha kind of surprised you remembered that @Slayer!

You can see prowl took damage in the picture. It looks like he did a backstep, charged 10 melee buffs, did a double range into a combo into a special and killed your poor soundwave right then and there.

Even maxed out 4 stars can fall pretty quick on base, then only have like 10-15k health with the mods.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited October 2018
    Yes I understand it's prowl his my favourite and top bot. But that prowl was Sig locked, or does he still charge up when not duped? Been a very long time sence any of my prowls were Sig locked. Also sounds like I'm playing him the same as that's my opening set lol
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited October 2018
    Yeah it's starting to happen again. There's one particular guy named [Removed by moderator] (name partially redacted to protect the guilty, but you know who they are) who has been raid hacking for over a year now with no repercussions and they just started doing it again.

With this new raid event that Kabam has introduced where you can earn more featured bot chips based on your own rating on the leaderboard, I hope Kabam will crack down on this latest round of cheaters and actually perma-ban them from the game, as it will effect every base defender's ability to earn more chips if their rating drops below certain numbers.

Base defense is also pretty much one of the few joys I have left in this game, so to see this guy go through a 40,000+ base with no damage taken using no bots who can mitigate damage-over-time effects is frustrating, especially with this raid event coming up, as I said.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can you alert the dev team to this despicable practice so more countermeasures can be taken to stop this before the raid event starts?

Thanks!
    edited October 2018
    I take back what i said but now if you'll zoom the second picture on the raiders bot you'll notice that the prowl is only r1 and this is fishy now , what's the stats of your soundwave and Harm @PyrusPrime
  • Hey there everyone, just a quick reminder that if you believe you've seen any suspicious activity within the game, please refrain from calling anyone out directly on the forums. If you want to make a report, you can report them directly to our support team from within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then clicking the button labeled "Support". You can also reach them directly here.
  • Slayer wrote: »
    I take back what i said but now if you'll zoom the second picture on the raiders bot you'll notice that the prowl is only r1 and this is fishy now , what's the stats of your soundwave and Harm @PyrusPrime

qzxftoj8pb9g.jpg
    PyrusPrime wrote: »

qzxftoj8pb9g.jpg

This reminds me of a hack which kills the opponent In just one hit . I've seen YouTube vids of that hack and a guy i know used It to beat rotk and get a free 5* and i believe this guy is using the same hack . Since Ramjet and rhinox won perfectly and the prowl had some of his health removed is because of the Harm Accelerator damage and what i believe happened with prowl is that when he enter the fight it took a little time for him to find an opening and land a hit , and just when he did your soundwave was dead. This is what i believe happened and the proofs and photos says so as well.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    Hey there everyone, just a quick reminder that if you believe you've seen any suspicious activity within the game, please refrain from calling anyone out directly on the forums. If you want to make a report, you can report them directly to our support team from within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then clicking the button labeled "Support". You can also reach them directly here.

So i just got raid by this very same player and it was the same thing. Won the raid with barely any damage. The only bot that was hurt was a r1 5* primal. The other two bots weren't even the player's top 3..I took look at the player's profile. After primal this player's next top 2 is a r3 and a r2 4*. My last bot on base is a R4 UM with a r2 4* Ham. We all know how UM is a long fight. I find it hard to believe an unduped primal with class disadvantage to come out that fight with a tiny scratch.

I reported this as you instructed. I hope the support staff will hold thier end of the table.

I also find it strange how someone can have a 1500+ medal count with a base of 10k. You know the hack also prevents them from getting raided.
  • Ok so it's not just me and my bots and set up suck the guys i hope something gets done
  • Slayer wrote: »

qzxftoj8pb9g.jpg

This reminds me of a hack which kills the opponent In just one hit . I've seen YouTube vids of that hack and a guy i know used It to beat rotk and get a free 5* and i believe this guy is using the same hack . Since Ramjet and rhinox won perfectly and the prowl had some of his health removed is because of the Harm Accelerator damage and what i believe happened with prowl is that when he enter the fight it took a little time for him to find an opening and land a hit , and just when he did your soundwave was dead. This is what i believe happened and the proofs and photos says so as well.

That would explain why I was unable to revenge attack them this suxs
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

qzxftoj8pb9g.jpg

That would explain why I was unable to revenge attack them this suxs

Revenge not always working.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hey there everyone, just a quick reminder that if you believe you've seen any suspicious activity within the game, please refrain from calling anyone out directly on the forums. If you want to make a report, you can report them directly to our support team from within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then clicking the button labeled "Support". You can also reach them directly here.

How's this for luck. Now down to 725 medals.
    Woohoo

91yoxlro8jeu.png