Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

"The Fallen" synergy

Part of the synergy is a 20% power gain buff while fighting Autobots....does this include Maximals? I don't know what the game looks at while determining this...if Maximals are considered Autobots for sake of picking teams, but I was using Soundwave against Rhinox earlier and that thought crossed my mind since nowhere in Rhinox's bio does it claim he's an Autobot.
Just curious.

Comments

• No it doesn’t. They are not autobots, they are maximals.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Exactly why I asked.....so the power gain doesn't apply. I kinda felt it hadn't changed
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited October 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Part of the synergy is a 20% power gain buff while fighting Autobots....does this include Maximals? I don't know what the game looks at while determining this...if Maximals are considered Autobots for sake of picking teams, but I was using Soundwave against Rhinox earlier and that thought crossed my mind since nowhere in Rhinox's bio does it claim he's an Autobot.
    Just curious.

Maximals aren't included in Autobots, and Preds aren't considered Cons.
    Same as Magnus not benefiting Maximals on his synergies.
  • Well the synergy says it provides a different bonus against both autobots and decepticons. Why should the bonus work against only them but not sharks or beast wars bots?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Well the synergy says it provides a different bonus against both autobots and decepticons. Why should the bonus work against only them but not sharks or beast wars bots?

For the same reason beast purification doesn't work on both maximals and Autobots.

It would be insanely OP and Autobots aren't Maximals