Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Have anyone ever pulled the Paralyzer Mod?

@Kabam Miike, when you get a Premium Mod Crystal in the featured top prizes screen the first item is a 4* Mod called "Paralyzer". However, after opening hundreds of these Crystals I never pulled it, nor spotted it in the spinning pool or in Raid Bases.

Please make it available, and add the Exclusive Mods to the PMC, but add new Exclusive Mods.

Also, it'd be good if you guys could upload the Immobilizer Relic back into Alliance Crystals, but upload his Commander Buffs.
Tagged:

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd like to see the Transwarp cell added to the regular mod list. I know it's not a favorite but I have a 3* one I'd like to dup.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited October 2018
    The crystal is a LIE
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    The only good thing about that offer is the T2 mod class spark. And that's not worth the 1200 energon. Not now. If I'm able to do 3000 a month, probably I'll snatch it, but in the current situation, hell no.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    edited October 2018
    ktomov wrote: »
    The only good thing about that offer is the T2 mod class spark. And that's not worth the 1200 energon. Not now. If I'm able to do 3000 a month, probably I'll snatch it, but in the current situation, hell no.

That offer isn’t what this post is about, but I would tend to agree it’s not worth it.

Also, I have never pulled a paralyzer mod from anything. I never noticed until I read this thread. Good catch, another glitch to add to the “get to next year” list.
  • Well, it looks like you guys have discovered a long standing forgotten mod. The Paralyzer was originally part of the Crystal during our Beta, but was pulled around the time of the Global Launch due to some bugs. We fixed those bugs, but forgot to add the Mod back. We've gone ahead and added this to the Crystal now.

We're really sorry that this took so long to discover, and for any confusion that this may have caused.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Well, it looks like you guys have discovered a long standing forgotten mod. The Paralyzer was originally part of the Crystal during our Beta, but was pulled around the time of the Global Launch due to some bugs. We fixed those bugs, but forgot to add the Mod back. We've gone ahead and added this to the Crystal now.

We're really sorry that this took so long to discover, and for any confusion that this may have caused.

1bhbyrn8448e.gif

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Well, it looks like you guys have discovered a long standing forgotten mod. The Paralyzer was originally part of the Crystal during our Beta, but was pulled around the time of the Global Launch due to some bugs. We fixed those bugs, but forgot to add the Mod back. We've gone ahead and added this to the Crystal now.

Now let's do the same to 4* Tact Bee?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Thanks Kabam team for fixing that mod I can’t wait to open a mod crystal lol
    @Kabam Miike could you and the rest of the team add the forgotten 4star Tactician Bumble Bee it’s a huge bad error that he’s the only bot without a playable 4*

Now let's do the same to 4* Tact Bee?

I agreed with you buddy
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Awesome so we can pull a paralyzer now?
    Sweet.
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Got one today out of Daily Crystal
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    just scored one from the 3 star crystal
  • I got it, but you only have 7 slots, and 11 mods so just use your highest ones till you rank it up.
    My buddy got a 3star Paralyzer from the premium mod crystal!
    I hope I can get one soon lol
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    ebneb1uz0l65.png

2* version
  • I am pretty sure I had a two and or a three star from almost a year ago....I could be dead wrong. That has been known to happen.
    My team member just got 2 2*s of it lol
    And another member scored the 3* of it
  • just pulled a 3* from a 3* mod crystal. glad to see them finally in the game
  • Now next step could be putting a Relic in the (Elite) Alliance Crystal. We already have the Star Saber in the Raid Store for Relic Tickets. So I thought it would be cool if you guys add something like the Forge of Solus Prime or the Enigma of Combination, @Kabam Miike
  • Or the Immobilizer. I also wasn't able to pull him, so it would be nice to give people a second chance.

The AllSpark would also be cool. I wish to see him sometime later in the game, perhaps as the reward for Story Act 4 exploration...