Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Serious lag during alliance mission and elsewhere

Myself and other members in my alliance are having problems with lag during alliance missions. It happens other times but the alliance missions is the worst and biggest problem. Full 4g bars and/or full WI-fi!

Comments

• Options
    Yes phone memory is cleared
  • Options
    Welcome to my world !
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Ok.
    So this game, which previously LAGGED, CRASHED, OVERHEATED, etc on
    iPhone A10, A11 and various SD835, 845 powered devices (but not ENTRY LEVEL hardware like the MTK6737M or P15 Helio)... Is now FREEZING, LAGGING on SD425, 430, RK3188 and MTK6797 (X20 Helio) and the previous star, the 6737M.

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO USE?!?
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Ok.
    iPhone A10, A11 and various SD835, 845 powered devices (but not ENTRY LEVEL hardware like the MTK6737M or P15 Helio)... Is now FREEZING, LAGGING on SD425, 430, RK3188 and MTK6797 (X20 Helio) and the previous star, the 6737M.

A refrigerator.
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Ok.

A refrigerator.

Beware.
    There are actual SMART fridges that RUN ON ANDROID.
    DON'T GIVE KABAM IDEAS.
  • Options
    Ok.
    Was on a 18x Arena streak.
    My awesome 3*R2 IH is spamming Bonecrusher (4* R4) with burns when *FREEZE, 3 seconds* DEAD. And i was on 100%.
    Next match, 3*R2 Primal is handing 4*R4 G1 Megs his arse, then FREEZE, dead.
    Didn't happen previously.
    Bugger off.
  • Options
    Since the most recent update the game now freezes once during every single fight for 5 to 30 seconds. When it returns, sometimes it picks up exactly where it froze, sometimes it seems like a few seconds went by (my bot is half dead or in the middle of being combo'd).

Devices are Moto X4 and Pixel C. Never had this issue before the last update (hard freezes, not stuttering).

I'm assuming it's some kind of network check in, mid fight? Happens every single fight, every game mode.

Please address, @Kabam Miike . Definitely has to do with most recent software push.