Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4?

What happened to the info on act 4? It was there then it was gone...all I saw was bumblebee was looking for optimus for 6months, I hope he's not gonna have to look for him for another 6months before we actually get act 4, hopefully all chapters are released at once and we don't have to wait 6 months for each chapter to be released so bee can find optimus before he gets too old and can't look for him anymore....what happened to the intel?

Comments

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    Yeah, that’s odd i just noticed i can’t find it anywhere. @Kabam Miike Was this an announcement that was not supposed to pop up yet?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Warpath will be featured in act 4 clearly.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Tough wrote: »
    Yeah, that’s odd i just noticed i can’t find it anywhere. @Kabam Miike Was this an announcement that was not supposed to pop up yet?

I posting this on my wall :D:D

see what you did there ;)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Act 4 looks like it’s coming out in Dec. 2018 or sometime in 2019
    Am I right @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos ?????
    I’m just asking you guys a question on act 4
    When is it due in ?
    Any response is welcome lol I’m just dying to play act 4 lol
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jazz444 wrote: »

What's so special about act 4 and why is everybody talking about it? I don't think it will be any harder than master or introduce any new game mode.

• I’m getting tired on waiting for an announcement for act 4. I honestly am thinking it’s gonna be released on Christmas Day as a present for everyone.
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

What's so special about act 4 and why is everybody talking about it? I don't think it will be any harder than master or introduce any new game mode.

Honestly, I'd like to play it just for the extra XP at this point. Grinding that last mission in Act 3 for the millionth time is mind numbing.

There’s new 4 stars and 5 star bots in there to win
    edited November 2018
    splendic wrote: »

Honestly, I'd like to play it just for the extra XP at this point. Grinding that last mission in Act 3 for the millionth time is mind numbing.

That’s another reason why I want act 4 too my friend act 3 is now way too boring lol
    At least whatever act 4 is its something new to play
    I’ve supposedly heard in act 4 it’s insane amounts of gold and xp to win !
    And 4star and 5star shards galore !
    It sounds like fun !
    And the 2 new bosses inside are G1 Predaking and G1 Unicron I’ve heard in Kabam 2019 leaked info. 👍
  • splendic wrote: »

You’re doing it wrong if you keep doing 3.4.6 lol but my xp grind is wayyy more boring so I won’t even share with you what I’ve been doing lol it’s a lot more xp per energy but it’s even more mind-numbing than doing 3.4.6 over and over again lol

Hey, if I'm doing it wrong, I'd be happy to hear what a better XP grinding method is. I don't go hunting for info on the game too often, so I'm sure I'm missing plenty of shortcuts.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

You’re doing it wrong if you keep doing 3.4.6 lol but my xp grind is wayyy more boring so I won’t even share with you what I’ve been doing lol it’s a lot more xp per energy but it’s even more mind-numbing than doing 3.4.6 over and over again lol

Hey, if I'm doing it wrong, I'd be happy to hear what a better XP grinding method is. I don't go hunting for info on the game too often, so I'm sure I'm missing plenty of shortcuts.

3.4.5 (Soundwave boss). Step one node to reach either the Tech Shark or Drift. Win the round and quit. Rinse repeat. This way, you waste none of your energy on empty nodes.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    3.4.5 (Soundwave boss). Step one node to reach either the Tech Shark or Drift. Win the round and quit. Rinse repeat. This way, you waste none of your energy on empty nodes.

Man, this is the best advice I've ever read in this forum. So simple, yet so effective. Never thought about this. Want to get couple of beers on my table? PM me your paypal :)
  • Act 4 is never gonna happen.

Kabam should just triple the XP in monthly spotlights to assist levelling
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Question when you do the 3.4.5 rinse and repeat method do you also keep the ore or just the xp?
  • You guys do realize that when they release Act 4, it will only be the first chapter right?
  • You guys do realize that when they release Act 4, it will only be the first chapter right?

I been trying to tell these fools this.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Act 4 chapter 4 releasing in January 2076 lol
  • I think that you may have been fooled by a "craft" Commander! We haven't announced anything of the like at this time.

We don't have anything to announce on the Story Quests front at this time.
This discussion has been closed.