Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shed some light Kabam!

ToughTough Posts: 237
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Good evening kabam, I am here writing this post specifically to you guys.

I am on the forums every day just Scouting the posts that come and go, And every day there is a common one.
Goes along the lines of “Any new news?” “Act 4 Announcement?” “Game dying?”
“Where are the mods? Admins?” You get the picture.

So i humbly ask can we get Some sort of comfort, some sort of knowledge that YES you guys do have something special in mind, Does not have to be specific, Just something that we can look forward to! Or YES we do have some BIG plans coming up, You know? Some sort of news that Will not spoil anything you guys DO have planned.

This is a post that does not DEMAND any news, simply Asking for some sort of assurance that YES this game is different from your other game, MCOC.

Anyways, To the Community: If you do have something to add, PLEASE Do not let it be NON-CONSTRUCTIVE. The reason we get no information is because we(The community) ATTACK each other, and kabam. So i am asking, If you do not have anything constructive to ask, Or comment, Please Revert from posting any negative comments as this post will benefit us all if kabam decides to Shed some LIGHT.

-TN
Tagged:

Comments

• We consistently see improvements to MCOC that could be ideal to TFTF, yet here we still are in the blind waiting and expecting for a miracle. Granted, one of Kabam’s Dev’s mentioned that MCOC is a whole different entity and all, but it would be great for the community to begin hearing about potential upcomings to this game here. The player base is dwindling down, many are losing interest. Kabam needs to bring some heat into TFTF to spark it back up. Update 7.0 lit a small fire, but it has been disappearing as content is so bland and AM rewards are not worth the competing factors anymore. Hopefully Kabam does hear this thread out and mentions some positivity.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It's the old adage....

Build it, and they will come.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Update 7.0 lit a small fire...

Yes it did, but those threads were closed by moderators.
  • We're here! Like we have said before, we update you guys as soon as we have news to update you guys on! I know that you guys want more info on the daily, but unfortunately, unless we have something to announce, we'd just be making stuff up!

We're always working on new content, and ways to keep the Fight interesting and engaging! Rest assured that as soon as we have news to share, we'll let you know!
This discussion has been closed.