Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

December’s bot.

Comments

• Tsunami wrote: »
    This is what @Kabam Miike posted:
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg
    Shatter is red. Shatter confirmed for December bot... but then again, Warpath is red, so is Inferno, and the other Inferno

That is definitely not cryptic enough... This one is next level, everybody.

Great great great hint @Kabam Miike a tomato is a nightshade... next level indeed.
    Last knight confirmed. Thanks!

Cogman, crosshairs, or nitro Zeus. But I don’t think it’s a con.

The watch that killed Hitler?
  • Tsunami wrote: »
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg
    Shatter is red. Shatter confirmed for December bot... but then again, Warpath is red, so is Inferno, and the other Inferno

Great great great hint @Kabam Miike a tomato is a nightshade... next level indeed.
    Last knight confirmed. Thanks!

Cogman, crosshairs, or nitro Zeus. But I don’t think it’s a con.

The watch that killed Hitler?

Interesting.
  • JayBird01JayBird01 Posts: 37
    edited November 2018
    lol. This thread is fun
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Seems like Vydious is trying you throw you all for a loop right here... Very tricky...

We haven't released a hint on the next month's bot just yet... But keep an eye out...

It's Shatter then, those dots take you to the top of this page, and @Austin555555 guessed it'd be Shatter.

That shouldn't have happened... fixed it!

Did that shatter your hopes?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    The Last Knight doesn't really fit any of the rumored bots but anything can happen.....maybe 4* Tactician Bumblebee will finally show up, at least.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I think it’s Predaking early 👍
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    9qn1g5jc3nhp.jpg
    Nightshade lol
  • Nitro Zeus works for me. Suits the Last Knight reference, and had the single red eye, like a tomato. Also the hint also said "keep an eye out". Zeus is the only cyclopean bot that fits.
  • Who is Shatter? Also why did I why a bot that breaks easily?
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    Nitro Zeus works for me. Suits the Last Knight reference, and had the single red eye, like a tomato. Also the hint also said "keep an eye out". Zeus is the only cyclopean bot that fits.

Sounds right. But if not him, I would love to get crosshairs
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Nitro Zeus works for me. Suits the Last Knight reference, and had the single red eye, like a tomato. Also the hint also said "keep an eye out". Zeus is the only cyclopean bot that fits.

We might have a winner here.......you get a potato if you're right!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    SkBirdman wrote: »

We might have a winner here.......you get a potato if you're right!

or a tomato
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Crosshairs would most likely be a demo, ya think?
  • Enough with the Warpath rabble... Can ROADBUSTER get some love, please!? Look at that armament load out!cm2caqwxukow.jpg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    the REAL hot rod?
  • Kitten wrote: »
    the REAL hot rod?
    Well it does make sense, they need a turbo revin punk light their darkest hour which is currently now (players leaving, noting new with game etc)
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    The ugly and annoying powerglide tomato is possible too.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    The tags on austin's starting post for this thread were added to, with "it should not be shatter" and "Tomato"
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    The tags on austin's starting post for this thread were added to, with "it should not be shatter" and "Tomato"

I added Tomato. Don't know who added "it should not be shatter"
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Well tomato’s are green as well, So lockdown confirmed.
  • Tough wrote: »
    Well tomato’s are green as well, So lockdown confirmed.

Or crosshairs
  • I think I figured it out

warpaTh
    Owarpath
    ɥʇɐdɹɐM
    wArpath
    warpaTh
    warOpath
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    edited November 2018
    *Makes new bot guessing thread*
    *Kabam People see it*
    *Doesn't shut it down*

Me:
    WHUT
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg

Should we take it literally then and assume the bot is actually red, since confirming that isn't much of a spoiler since... Well there's quite a few RED bots in G1 alone. So how about preceptor, would anyone expect him to be released?
  • SkBirdman wrote: »

https://youtu.be/1vHRMeRszw4
  • Gaurdian knight.
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg

Should we take it literally then and assume the bot is actually red, since confirming that isn't much of a spoiler since... Well there's quite a few RED bots in G1 alone. So how about preceptor, would anyone expect him to be released?

Preceptor yes you can’t underestimate this guy he could very well be the December bot
    In transformers potp Perceptor became a Prime and opened the matrix to destroy Trypticon 👍👏😁
    I think the new bot could be Predaking early
    @Kabam Miike said the next level everyone