Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

no new content

it has been a while sice we got a new content in this game . we got a new content like 7 months ago. but you guys keep saying that you are working on new content. you should know that this is not mcoc. mcoc gets new contents a they can start working on them . there has been many discussions about this but nothing has been done. i remind you again this is not mcoc

Comments

• Options
    TheWolfTheWolf Posts: 35
    edited December 2018
    Keep dreaming bud. They are not even able to put jetfire as the big boss of spotlight mission (chapter 3 - map 2), they make megatronus recycling.A spotlight mission about Jetfire where Jetfire is the worst boss of the mission good game Kabam, same old story.
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    They put megatronus because he difficult. With these updated rewards, it makes sense. Quit complaining and be patient. They are trying.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Your both wrong. they put megatronus as boss because that's how the storyline for the month played out. Maybe yall should actually read the dialogues lol.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Okay.
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited December 2018
    From reading the post by OP, go ask yourself "you think you can do better if you were a developer?"; seems like some are just whining like a 3 yr old (no offense intended).
  • Options
    lightindbaron if i was a devoloper i would do so much to this game. what would you do?huh. i am not acting like a 3 year old. they should have given a new content along with the release of bumblebee . kabamis just sleeping there?any comments
  • Options
    sangeeth wrote: »
    lightindbaron if i was a devoloper i would do so much to this game. what would you do?huh. i am not acting like a 3 year old. they should have given a new content along with the release of bumblebee . kabamis just sleeping there?any comments

This is a heavy game, which requires heavy programming and high skills. Not everyones cup of tea. They are doing their part. I think so.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    No worries guys Kabam isn’t done yet we will get new content in 2019 I bet 👍
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    No worries guys Kabam isn’t done yet we will get new content in 2019 I bet 👍

Yup maybe they'll announce Act 4. Alliance Wars. Rok3 all at once!!

Or maybe they'll continue not giving us anything but spotlight. Lol
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    We miss @Otrium to bring us new content.
  • Options
    Yeah I quit this game because the only point and thing keeping this ame alive is the new monthly bots.