Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Mod forging

So my mod forge button is disabled. I have 28 mods so figured it was just a bug in game. Messaged Kabam and was informed I could not forge mods because I do not have any 1* mods. That is beyond stupid. So I can’t forge 2* to 3* or 3* to 4* because I don’t have 1* mods?? Other members of my alliance have no 1* mods and forge fine. Wondering if anyone else has encountered this.

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Players have that issue all the time just keep one 1star Mod in your storage at all times

Base Bounty arena will come back soon just try to win a 1star mod from the 1 to 3* crystal
  • Options
    Thanks for the response just seems sort of silly to require you to keep a 1* mod for it to work. Especially for those who have been playing the game over a year and half.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It’s a bug. That’s the work around.
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    It's great kabam rather tell everyone to get a 1* mod rather than just fix the bug...
  • Options
    Ænigma wrote: »
    It's great kabam rather tell everyone to get a 1* mod rather than just fix the bug...

My thoughts exactly
  • Options
    Ænigma wrote: »

Just goes along with my theory about their dev team, they may not have the know how.
  • Options
    Too add, though, I’d rather have them address other issues than spend cycles trying to figure out fixing this one since it’s so minor and there is an easy workaround.