Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are you guys happy with the upcoming Bumblebee event?

I want as many answers as possible. I'm curious about people's opinions.

Are you guys happy with the upcoming Bumblebee event? 36 votes

Yea, I'm happy with the event!
25%
Joker69Raptor22M00NJazz444PeasCloneEmperorIssy543OptimalOptimus_MV1Kitten 9 votes
Hell yeah! Time to get my grind-or on!
8%
Austin555555SparkShredderLandahark117 3 votes
No! This sucks like Bayformer films!
66%
iuJacobBumblebeeSynthwaveJscrillaMallowmanIvanTyParadoxFuryBooster_BlueGojuanesLouCypherserdoodAnakinPrimePurpleMamba82Tracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtAlcethVavatronDark_EnergyUrAverageMalakaCelt 24 votes

Comments

• Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yea, I'm happy with the event!
    Im just happy that we're finally getting 4* dotm bee
  • No! This sucks like Bayformer films!
    Finally DOTM Bumblebee, like geez. But this was the make-break month for me. And I have to say that all this event will amount to is worthless grinding. Who wants that at this time of year?
  • Neutral to it for now. I stopped grinding as much with Jetfire arena for 2-3 days. Will have to come back to this poll.
  • Hell yeah! Time to get my grind-or on!
    I’m going for a 4* dark oof the moon bee. And if I have time, a 4* G1 bee
  • Yea, I'm happy with the event!

DARK OOF the moon bee
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I'm indifferent. Still wondering what happened to Gerald.
  • Yea, I'm happy with the event!

You get a free 4 star DOTM bee from calendar
    This event is for new player, nothing wrong with that. But for folks like me with 20+ 5* who cares about a 4* bee that I’ll nevet take to am. With a minimal chance at a 5*. I would probably be divorced if I grind during this holiday. No thanks man!
  • I will vote once I get my hands on the event and find out exactly how much of my energon or money they are going to want me to spend to grind everything and still not get good enough rewards like those that spend $100's, $1,000's a month on the game.
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited December 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I'm indifferent. Still wondering what happened to Gerald.

Do not question the circumstances regarding Gerald. Do you still want your account? Keep it quiet.

Or submit a ticket to the support team in regards to Gerald.
  • Don't know. I have mixed feelings on it, was hoping for a special spotlight to be honest.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    #justiceforGerald
    I have nothing good to say.

wtntfl3ub3zl.jpeg
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited December 2018
    It’s the T4 Knight Crystal Event rebranded for Bee.

Why couldn’t the Bee’s Gauntlet we’ve all been begging for just be reinstated? I don’t care if they just scale it up, no need to swap bots, mods, just let us play it again.
    Many players waiting for this Bee events, This is holiday season, everyone is going to busy with family and friends on Xmas and New year eve. What is the point getting busy with this game on such important eve. I must say Kabam must seriously think about it and give all one 4* bee free. And if you want to dupe then play that these events as per your choice.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Vavatron wrote: »
    It’s the T4 Knight Crystal Event rebranded for Bee.

Why couldn’t the Bee’s Gauntlet we’ve all been begging for just be reinstated? I don’t care if they just scale it up, no need to swap bots, mods, just let us play it again.

They were too busy putting together two holiday events for that other game that they didn’t have time for this one. So they basically just had enough resources to copy/paste a template and change it to different rewards.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Well, because of this stupid and poorly thought out (if thought out at all) event, we all are presented with two choices: Grind till your fingers are broken for a CHANCE at a 5* bumblebee, or spend time with your friends and family during the holidays. I’d rather choose the second option...