Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to get G1 Megatron

Hey guys is there any trick or tip how to get Megatron ? I have almost unlocked all Bots but i couldnt get him

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Everyone has a bot they can’t win mine was a 4* Drift but after playing for a year I finally got him from a 4* crystal
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Megatrom wrote: »
    Hey guys is there any trick or tip how to get Megatron ? I have almost unlocked all Bots but i couldnt get him

Still haven't gotten an Ultra Magnus in any rarity.
    Do you see him in your crystal spins?
    Wait 'till you get to level 30 or so. Usually missing bots show up before then.
    Except for my Ultra.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    There are times where you can get a GUARANTEED G1 Megatron from offers, for $$$
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    JKIN wrote: »
    Megatrom wrote: »

Still haven't gotten an Ultra Magnus in any rarity.
    Do you see him in your crystal spins?
    Wait 'till you get to level 30 or so. Usually missing bots show up before then.
    Except for my Ultra.

Well i have 4☆Ultra Magnus and 4☆ Megatronus i was wonder if there will be easier way to unlock him
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    There are times where you can get a GUARANTEED G1 Megatron from offers, for $$$
    Well its so rare to get him the crystal always pick up different bot
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Everyone has a bot they can’t win mine was a 4* Drift but after playing for a year I finally got him from a 4* crystal

Thats nice
  • Everyone has a couple of elusive bots.
  • You must rely on RNG, which is only reliable when it feels like it.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    You must rely on RNG, which is only reliable when it feels like it.

Dude, I can assure you that if Megatrom has the same problems as me it is WAY beyond the RNG. I can definitely say it's not the RNG.
    You would think, after a year, regular RNG would give you at least one of a bot, but NOOO.
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

Now that I finally got my 4* G1 Optimus Prime, only Drift, G1 Bumblebee, and Mixmaster elude me as 4* bots (and technically, I'm not too worried about Mixmaster, since I got him as a 5*).

At least I have Drift and G1 Bumblebee as Maxed out 3*s...
  • There is no trick to getting any bot @Megatrom
  • Buy the 4* Valentine's Day special.
  • @Megatrom someone just told u how @Halloweendm is correct...one of the offers has megatron