Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to best use resources

So this is a follow up to another thread j commented on earlier.
How do you best use your resources? Do you max your bots before forging? Personally I maxed the 2&3 star bots, if a 4* was forge fodder I wouldn't waste the t3 class spark, but I'm always looking to improve my game.
Today I tried forging 1/10 2*s into my 3* Megatron who I'm readying to sacrifice to my 4*, then the 4* to the 5* eventually.
Out of 9 2* bots, I got a whopping 26 forge levels. Seems a waste. I could've gotten 26 levels from one maxed bot it seems.
What do you do?

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    This is why we ask that 2stars get removed it’s a waste of money lol 😂 help!
    I don’t wanna waste my T3 Class to forge away either
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    OK I found the table of TF411
    y3rgw0pnchkb.jpg
    edited February 2019
    And I'll put some observation from myself because @Trailfire quit before 5*'s are out.
    • You need about 1.24 milllion gold to bring a 4* to R5/50 (0 forge 0 sig). When fed to a 5*, it grants 65874 forge points and 1000 5* shards.
    • 1 sig level grants 1100 forge points, which means 60 Sig Programs equals to a R5/50 4* at 0 forge 0 sig. This way, one Sig Program saves you 20.9K Gold.
    • 1 sig level also grants 55 5* shards, which means about 18 Sig Programs equals to a R5/50 4* at 0 forge 0 sig. This way, one Sig Program saves you 68.3K Gold.
    • ForgeXP-wise and Shard-wise combined, one 4* Sig Program has the value of 89.2K Gold.
    That's why Sig Arena is Gold Arena and Crystal Bounty combined.

(It's 31.2K Gold when it comes to 3* Sig Program.)

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    With forging, only rank up sharks.

Try to keep only one bot of a certain class on your team.
    Another fact that is only revealed just now: all the forge-exp granted by sig level does not enjoy the 10%/20% bonus from same class/bot.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Also, from what someone told me. If you mistakenly on purpose rank up the wrong bot, you can contact support and create a post on the forums tagging all the moderators demanding they roll back your bot. If they fail to do so, you can whine a lot and threaten cheating and Kabam Miike will hook you up.

I think they said only one person has done this though. I have no idea. YMMV.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Also, from what someone told me. If you mistakenly on purpose rank up the wrong bot, you can contact support and create a post on the forums tagging all the moderators demanding they roll back your bot. If they fail to do so, you can whine a lot and threaten cheating and Kabam Miike will hook you up.

I heard that if you dredge up random posts that happened months ago and attempt to take cheap shots by making childish claims, then you come off as a hater and no more mature as a spoiled high school girl. This person apparently made an impression on you. I'm sure he doesn't even know who you are and you'll never cross his mind again.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    OUT B4 Close!
    So anyway...just to verify....you guys basically empties your entire rosters into your 5*s and started all over again?
    Or did you keep 4*s for arena fodder?
    I'm about to do a major cull. I need to dup a few 5*s because I have had decent luck with a couple of them.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    So anyway...just to verify....you guys basically empties your entire rosters into your 5*s and started all over again?
    Or did you keep 4*s for arena fodder?
    I'm about to do a major cull. I need to dup a few 5*s because I have had decent luck with a couple of them.

I kept a few key 4*’s, but most got forged. Kept 3 cons, and 3 autobots so had at least something to make 5* synergies relatively useful.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Really?

Soooo... What exactly are you "threatening"?

What can you possibly do in retaliation if they refuse to roll back your on purpose mistake ranking of your bot?

This is the video game version of reverse racism. Call someone a cheater while the accuser is trying to cheat.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Manthro wrote: »

Really?

What can you possibly do in retaliation if they refuse to roll back your on purpose mistake ranking of your bot?

This is the video game version of reverse racism. Call someone a cheater while the accuser is trying to cheat.

lol. he's describing a certain incident that happened on the forum. if you read through this thread, it's not hard to figure out who is the "perpetrator".
  • I'm extremely conservative and patient with my resources. I only do big ranks or purchases when I need to. Until then I hoard and lvl and rank my bots as much as possible for forging. Sharks go up first, all of my sig programs go into them. If a time arises where I need to be able completely max a bot, both forge and rank/lvl, I like to be ready for it.
    Voltron wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Really?

lol. he's describing a certain incident that happened on the forum. if you read through this thread, it's not hard to figure out who is the "perpetrator".

Honestly I really don't understand why this is still a topic. If my memory serves, that was like 4-5 months ago? I do know it was in the summer and I was living in an entire different country.
    Seems to me it struck a nerve with what's his name and he's been looking for a reason to take a dig. Guess it really got in his head.