Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

MV1 Optimus Prime

Hi guys i wonder why MV1 Optimus is so weak? He needs be stronger than that they should update his 3d skill since Micheal Bay Optimus is pretty brutal

Comments

• Hmmm his sp1 can be devastating... Strong armor... I actually think he is top tier overall.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited February 2019
    He's a beast. Learn how to use his abilities. Heals when bleeding, bleed debuffs on him can't stack. Gains a random but reliable attack buff. His spc1 is stronger the lower his health is. Launch one when his sig is active and he does massive damage. Strong armor buff that activates when you hold a block. His bleed is strong. Run him with Ironhide and its twice as strong. Deep wounds mastery is good for him.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited February 2019
    He’s really good! He bleeds and heals, and is very tanky.
    Just don’t forget to block to gain an armor buff and only use his SP1 when he’s at low HP.

And his synergy with Ironhide is SICK.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I think the OP is referring to G1 Optimus, not MV1.

@Megatrom do u mean Tactician Optimus or Brawler Optimus? Either way, they are both excellent bots at all levels from novice to elite player. Brawler Optimus aka MV1 does in fact hit harder then Tact Optimus for sure.
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121

Thanks all for help :)
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I think the OP is referring to G1 Optimus, not MV1.

@Megatrom do u mean Tactician Optimus or Brawler Optimus? Either way, they are both excellent bots at all levels from novice to elite player. Brawler Optimus aka MV1 does in fact hit harder then Tact Optimus for sure.

Well his last skill is seems pretty weak
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Duped G1 Prime's sp3 is incredible in a long fight. I've never score 7 stacks of bleed even with Rhinox, but I did it today with Prime.
  • I have personally always hated Mv1...so don't take any advice from me about him
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Mv1 is super strong as it is. Definitely my favorite brawler in the game. His healing is meh at higher levels, but he does solid damage and gets armor buffs. Not to mention his sp1 can take the enemy from hero to zero in one hit, if your low on hp.