Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Transformers Netflix Series Coming in 2020

Welp there's a Netflix Transformers series coming in 2020

I absoultly can't wait for this heres a video link to where I first heard this news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-XwDNwNVtI&t=

Are you all hyped for this? Because I know that I am

Also what are your thoughts?
Tagged:

Comments

• Thank you.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    Thanks @Timfranco , I hadn’t seen this!
  • @EliteDragon @Vavatron your welcome
  • Nice.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited February 2019
    YESSS!

FINALLY!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Timfranco wrote: »
    Welp there's a Netflix Transformers series coming in 2020

I absoultly can't wait for this heres a video link to where I first heard this news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-XwDNwNVtI&t=

Are you all hyped for this? Because I know that I am

Also what are your thoughts?

Quiet trepidation.

I remember being excited for Energon/Super Link.
    And more recently, PotP web series.

And Revenge of the Fallen.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    1st: don't have Netflix, so UGGGGGGHH!!
    2nd: rooster teeth and others like the guys who did transformers prime? Hell yeah!
    3rd: ... Still don't have Netflix 😥
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    I don’t have Netflix either 😂
    But I really wanna see this Transformers series
  • If the art work is good, I am extremely excited.
  • Yaaassssss!!
  • This looks really cool, I'm definitely going to check it out!
  • WHYYYYYYY!!! 😢😭😥
    The series sounds awesome, but I don’t have Netflix either, so again...
    WHYYYYYYYY!!! 😂
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    i'll hope it will be really Original Series, not another G1 exploitation.
    Sadly, except for Beast Wars\Machines, all other American\Canadian series was G1 rip-offs.
    Learn from Japanese series, for Primus sake.
  • You hear that? That's the sound of me screaming internally with excitement.
  • Well since this i's confirmed, I guess that rumored Beast Wars show on Netflix was fake. Argh!

Well doesn't matter; I've always wanted to see a show where it's centered around the while War for Cybertron. And it's the same writers and animators as Prime? Wonder if it's a prequel for it. But tbh, I want it to be it's own original continuity.
  • Its freaking written by the writers of transformers prime!!! Of course we are hyped!!!
  • I really hope that there will be some other way to watch the series other than Netflix (as I said in my previous comment that I don’t have it! 😭)
    I also think it’s awesome that it’s the same people that worked on TFP!
    TFP was such an awesome series!!
    My brothers and I just got through watching it, and though I do know that RID was a sequel to the series, I just don’t think it did justice for it!
    Though RID was a fun series to watch, (please don’t think I’m putting it down) I truly hope that someday they’ll bring TFP back to the screen with a new series 😁
    I feel like there’s still so much more that could happen!
    I mean really, the series ended with Optimus Prime telling the Autobots to keep fighting, and that even though they wouldn’t have the matrix, leadership could still be earned.
    And so for the cons, it ended with the Predacons still living, Megatron giving up on war, Starscream apparently about to get beat up by the preds, and Shockwave still roaming free!!
    I feel like they could just forget about what they wrote for RID, and pick the story up from there!
    As I said, there’s just still so much more that could happen!
    idk how many people i’ve seen request for this series to come back, but I’m proud to say I’m now one of them! Lol!!
    I’m sure that most of you feel the same way I do about this, and I also now feel like writing Hasbro an email requesting for the series to come back! Lol!! 😁
  • I really hope that there will be some other way to watch the series other than Netflix (as I said in my previous comment that I don’t have it! 😭)

You have a year to get around to getting it

• Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Some of the characters of this game was based on the first trilogy a few years ago (Combiner Wars, etc.)... I'm just hoping there's something in the new trilogy that is for this game!
  • Seb1976 wrote: »
    I really hope that there will be some other way to watch the series other than Netflix (as I said in my previous comment that I don’t have it! 😭)

You have a year to get around to getting it

Lol!!
  • Raptor22 wrote: »
    Some of the characters of this game was based on the first trilogy a few years ago (Combiner Wars, etc.)... I'm just hoping there's something in the new trilogy that is for this game!

I agree
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited February 2019
    Yay, another failure of a TV show made by a youtube channel.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    RiD took so, so long to get going. I like that it was light hearted, but the initial cons were very lacklustre and it seemed entirely unbelievable, as it was usually 1 con taking on the entire autobot team, relatively successfully. It got better though.
  • @DaveJL and the theme of every episode is the following

The bots get taken down

They learn a lesson

They defeat the cons with the lesson they learned

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    @DaveJL and the theme of every episode is the following

The bots get taken down

They learn a lesson

They defeat the cons with the lesson they learned

With the occasional prime reference in some episodes.