Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No more ads?

Hi
I can’t watch ads to get story energy nor energon for the last couple days.
gzhdjy95lupm.png
76ar4kcezr0h.png
hulfbaa533vj.png

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    That’s sad, but it’s normal. Is there something wrong with your WIFI?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Plenty of Asian dating, Forex and Online Shopping ads over in Perth
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019
    Ads is not a feature of the game.

You have a stockpile of over 9,000 energons and you are starting a tread over 15 energons. 🤣
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited February 2019
    Ads is not a feature of the game.

You have a stockpile of over 9,000 energons and you are starting a tread over 15 energons. 🤣

Its a featured that was introduced in version 5.0.
    And OP started this thread not for the energon but for mission energy charges.
  • @DonApis, I stand corrected. Those 9 mission energy charges are helpful.
  • Happens to me all the time. The solution is to exit the game, clear the app from your device’s memory (don’t delete the app!), & restart the game. You may have to do this a few times in order to get all your energy & Energon, though.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Technobot wrote: »
    Happens to me all the time. The solution is to exit the game, clear the app from your device’s memory (don’t delete the app!), & restart the game. You may have to do this a few times in order to get all your energy & Energon, though.
    I did that several times and eventually I claimed the ads.
    Thanks for the help.

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    Happens to me all the time. The solution is to exit the game, clear the app from your device’s memory (don’t delete the app!), & restart the game. You may have to do this a few times in order to get all your energy & Energon, though.
    I did that several times and eventually I claimed the ads.
    Thanks for the help.

If the energy ads doesn't work after you just clicked on the 3 energy help... go use the 3 energy help first. most of the time (at least for me) the ads will show up the second time around. If it still doens't work, I'll then restart the app. You can also trying switching from Wifi to mobile data or vise versa.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Thanks @Voltron I have tried this for over a day but without a result, maybe they are losing advertisers as well.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    Thanks @Voltron I have tried this for over a day but without a result, maybe they are losing advertisers as well.

I usually have to just restart the app. Maybe you're right though. Maybe they are losing sponsors.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019

Seems to be a regional thing.

When i was in India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, etc, the ads were EXTREMELY varied and some were as brief as 10sec.

Back in the Windy City, you'd get the same ole credit, finance, Facebook, etc; and WOULDN'T NECESSARILY SHOW UP, till a reboot.

Pretty it's cookie, locale and age group based, so if your phones memory has tons of latent ad, cookies...seems that's why a cache clear has a temporary effect.

@Mufc14 could also be you have multiple apps fighting over the cache real estate.
    Was the same for me too, till i got a dedicated 'entertainment' phone
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Seems to be a regional thing.

When i was in India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, etc, the ads were EXTREMELY varied and some were as brief as 10sec.

Back in the Windy City, you'd get the same ole credit, finance, Facebook, etc; and WOULDN'T NECESSARILY SHOW UP, till a reboot.

Pretty it's cookie, locale and age group based, so if your phones memory has tons of latent ad, cookies...seems that's why a cache clear has a temporary effect.

@Mufc14 could also be you have multiple apps fighting over the cache real estate.
    Was the same for me too, till i got a dedicated 'entertainment' phone

regional and also OS. I play on both Andriod and iOS.. the issues seems to jump between devices.. 99% of the time I'm playing on Wifi an each OS gets different sets of ads. the cache thing is very interesting. I want to delete those ad cache folders.. there's a grip of them but never did because this game is so fickle and scared the ad wouldn't work again.