Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

So uh... Do Arena Crystals expire?

Because I am pretty sure I had 15, then I opened a batch of 10, but a few minutes ago it was showing no arena crystals on the crystals page. Then I claimed some Alliance goodies, got 1 arena crystal, and now it shows 1, but I think it is supposed to be 6, and I have an away mission that just completed which will give me 2 more, so that means a total of 8, 10 by the end of the night. Yet what I am seeing is 5 short of that. I am pretty sure I did not open them.

Also as I posted before, you (Kabam) ran off with my Goldwheel Shards. I think I had about 3/4 of the amount needed for a crystal saved up, 3,000 or so? Can't remember the exact amount. Where did these shards I had go?

Comments

• Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Short answer. NO.
  • Options
    OK, so I have some disappearing arena crystals and non-replaced/transferred Goldwheel Shards.
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019
    Eh, there was a limit as to when to redeem the Goldwheel shards; @DreamBliss, you're a funny dude. 🤣

Non event related Arena crystals don't expire, event related arena shards/crystals earned from arena battles usually expire.
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I don’t think so...