Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Removal of 10 AM Fights Objective

JKLJKL Posts: 997
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Can we remove the 10 AM fights with one of the monthly featured bots? This current objective is not great and can negatively affect a whole alliance. It doesn't promote Alliances to always be pushing to higher levels. It really just gets in the way of running AMs. Sometimes only half the alliance wants to hit it but it ends up affecting the entire alliance.

Could we change it to 10 raid fight wins with a featured bot? At least that way it can be done individually for those that want to achieve it or skipped for those that don't care.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    I agree with you man 👍
    It’s hard for my guys to win the 10 AM fights with a featured bot
    Then to make it work lowering the difficulty makes us lose rankings 😕
    10 raid wins sounds like fun to me I hope Kabam can do it 👍😊
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    My alliance doesn’t try to get to the top, but I can see how that can be a problem.
  • I think all three of the featured bot objectives should just change to 'Featured Bot' instead of one of the three. Most people will focus on their favourite for the month, so let them use that.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    And in the case of me who forged most of their 4* bots and lacks the resources to rank them up again, it makes some objectives rather impossible, for me 100% master is one of the more doable objectives compared to the AM one.
    So I say change it to raid wins 🙌
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited February 2019
    We've been dropping dlvls to run this. One of our members pioneered a method where he would fight bots with his strong bots then die on purpose so he could finish them with the featured bot.
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    And in the case of me who forged most of their 4* bots and lacks the resources to rank them up again, it makes some objectives rather impossible, for me 100% master is one of the more doable objectives compared to the AM one.

On the other hand, players may have lower level versions of the bot and the raid defenses they go against is way too hard for those bots.
    asparagus wrote: »
    We've been dropping dlvls to run this. One of our members pioneered a method where he would fight bots with his strong bots then die on purpose so he could finish them with the featured bot.

That’s sad!
  • JKIN wrote: »
    asparagus wrote: »

That’s sad!

It was quite hilarious but yes it is sad and annoying.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    I think it's fine to keep the 10 AM fights just loosen the bot restriction. Maybe instead of a specific bot you make it 10 AM fight with a bot from 1 of the feature classes(so this month you have a choice between Scout, Demo and Tech, last month was Scout, Warrior and Brawler)
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    You only need 15 members to complete AM. So on any day, you can rotate 3 members out to do their missions. Maybe bring in some spare accounts for energy. Or just make one week of AM not compulsory and run D1. But achieving this objective as an alliance definitely requires some sacrifice. Maybe this is Kabam’s intention?
    Lol 😂 maybe it sure messes up rank rewards for the week
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    JKIN wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

On the other hand, players may have lower level versions of the bot and the raid defenses they go against is way too hard for those bots.

In that case I DUNNO!
    unless an alliance simply does map 1 with their respective equivalent to the bot required for the AM objective
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019
    All you need is a Map 2.x for one or two AM. No biggy. AM fatigue, don't mind the break from Map 3.

I didn't do the Take your Jazz on AM day. I did participate in Take you Ironhide on AM day. It's a fairly easy objective, it's just not with every bot.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, there are creative ways to maintain AM levels while still getting the objective. In the end though, it's still quite a nuisance to try and complete it.

I feel changing it to a raid objective makes it a somewhat fun challenge. Especially if you have a lowly ranked one or even just a 3* version.

I prefer the idea of keeping it an individual objective vs an almost whole alliance one.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So how about 'win 10 raid defenses with the featured bot'? >:)
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    So I’m trying to clear my Ironhide missions in AM... I have 2 blasters to clear and all the blardy sharks today are all tech. Great, just great. At least throw in more tact sharks :#
    So how about 'win 10 raid defenses with the featured bot'? >:)

OMG 😮 that would be impossible
    My Strongest 5stars, 4stars, and best Mods get plowed over by Maxed Out 5stars and 4stars players are way to good these days