Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

crystals isn't awarding even a 3* bot!!!!!

crystals has a chance of awarding 2-4* bot guaranteed.but we didn't got even a 3* bot........ i purchased 3 hot rod crystal from raid chips and got only 2* not even 3*.... previously i purchased 5 freedom crytals for 750 energon and got all 2* dupe again not even a 3*....

Comments

• Options
    DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Yea..that can happen
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I don't understand... It guarantees no lower than a 2* ranked bot.

Seems to be working just fine.
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    it's like a 5-10% chance of getting a 3*, no big surprise that 3 crystals gave nothing.
    try opening 20 and getting all 2*.
  • Options
    BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    Milk The Whales!!!!!
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kabamed, get rekt m8

All 'featured' or 'premium trash' crystals have 5-10% chance for a 3* bot and 0.1-1% chance for a 4*
  • Options
    AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    I have insider info that Kabam uses an algorithm based on your account's actual PURCHASE history. Basically, if you play this game for free, your chances at a 3* bot are around 2%. Every purchase transaction on your account history adds an additional 2% for the life of your account. Just talk to anybody on here that has made purchases before how much they like this game.
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115

AGBandit wrote: »
    I have insider info that Kabam uses an algorithm based on your account's actual PURCHASE history. Basically, if you play this game for free, your chances at a 3* bot are around 2%. Every purchase transaction on your account history adds an additional 2% for the life of your account. Just talk to anybody on here that has made purchases before how much they like this game.

Prove it.
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    This is just b****t info made by a troll. The chance of getting higher ranked bot is the same for everyone. With this, some would already have a 200% chance of getting 3 and 4*. What a bunch of rubbish!
  • Options
    AGBandit wrote: »

I don't know where you got this information, but I wouldn't believe them. This is all kinds of made up, and shouldn't be believed.

The odds of getting a 3-Star, or 4-Star Bot are completely random. This is regardless of who you are, what you've done in the game, how much you're spending, or if you're not spending at all, etc. OP, I'm sorry you're having bad luck with the PBCs. I personally am also going through a streak of not getting any 3-Stars, but this will happen from time to time. It's all random.
  • Options
    Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Got a 3* hot rod from the hot rod crystal, it is possible to get more than a 2*
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Andum7 wrote: »
    4 stars are not a myth either, bought one freedom crystal last week, lucked out.
    1ev6151detrm.png

• Options
    Highest I've ever gotten after spending over $100 was two 3*s. One of which was Hot Rod which took $35 worth of crystals to finally get lucky with. The distribution is terrible for 3 and 4 *s but that's to be expected at this point i'd say.
  • Options
    BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    I feel $100 is safest amount 2 spend 2 get featured bot spent $50 bought 10 crystals no featured but still pulled a 3 and 4* so not completely worthless my 4* was og prime 2 so was still happy bout that
  • Options
    AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    Peyote wrote: »
    This is just b****t info made by a troll. The chance of getting higher ranked bot is the same for everyone. With this, some would already have a 200% chance of getting 3 and 4*. What a bunch of rubbish!

200% = $100 worth of total purchases (at $4.99 per transaction)
    Show me someone on here that has spent THAT much on this game, and I'll show you someone who owns tons of 3* and a half dozen 4*s.
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    What you're saying is stupid, of course someone xho spent money in the game has more 3 and 4 stars as they have opened more crystals. It's called statistics but you seemed a bit slow to understand that.
  • Options
    MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    edited July 2017
    I opened 3 raid crystals and got a 3* prowl, duped my 3* drift and duped my 3* hot rod. Before that I went through a terrible streak with only getting 2* from crystals. The luck comes and goes.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Andum7 wrote: »
    4 stars are not a myth either, bought one freedom crystal last week, lucked out.
    1ev6151detrm.png

I'd sell my soul for Soundwave