Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Bots

Can someone either confirm or deny this as a good source to get info from......v1s4ceb52049.png
154dwl830tav.png
xag62englf6l.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    What ? 🤔
    Is that a Kabam member or a hacker? @Kabam Miike
  • idk this guy came into global saying stuff about a g1 op special event....could any of it be credible or a global troll?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited March 2019
    He's trolling
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    idk this guy came into global saying stuff about a g1 op special event....could any of it be credible or a global troll?

He was in a top alliance and got 5* OGP from crystal opening event, if that's why you're curious.

Well, OGP event? Why not? But I can hardly remember if anybody ever got some hard info from Kabam which is not posted on this forum by mods themselves.
  • It's Global chat with juveniles, take it with a grain of salt.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2019
    That's @Tough trolling
  • Tom331Tom331 Posts: 1
    0ai35lfrfi25.png
    Kabam!!!?
  • Tom331 wrote: »
    0ai35lfrfi25.png
    Kabam!!!?

Nope. Whales
    Whales have two r5-f100 5*'s by now.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I have two r5 5*, albeit not at f100, but I'm not a whale... spending doesn't make you a whale - spending a lot and buying everything makes you a whale
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    A whale is a player, whom at level 45, has R5 F100 5* Tronus, G1 Prime and Wheeljack.
    So i raided his crappy base to make myself feel better
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    don’t trust anything that bum says
    Kitten wrote: »
    don’t trust anything that bum says

Friendship ended with Toughnut. Now Starwiz is my best friend
  • i remember toughnut from playing at launch but i didn’t remember his personality.....
    i remember toughnut from playing at launch but i didn’t remember his personality.....

Lucky you
    Can someone either confirm or deny this as a good source to get info from......v1s4ceb52049.png
    154dwl830tav.png
    xag62englf6l.png

@Kabam Vydious is this a fake account and statement, in game only 3 characteristics are available for a persons username not 2 letters this is confusing me lol 😆
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I can confirm that @Tough @Toughnut is indeed real.

Never known him to troll. 😉
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Vavatron wrote: »
    I can confirm that @Tough @Toughnut is indeed real.

Never known him to troll. 😉

Great news though, almost a year waiting for!!!

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    I was not trolling. I just got the Bot Mixed up. It won’t be a 5* OGP event, It’ll be a Thundercracker event. The 5* OGP will be available through Bot chips for the duration of april. Stay tuned for more information on the new event.
    Tough wrote: »
    I was not trolling. I just got the Bot Mixed up. It won’t be a 5* OGP event, It’ll be a Thundercracker event. The 5* OGP will be available through Bot chips for the duration of april. Stay tuned for more information on the new event.

That's in retrospect, isn't it?
    Tough wrote: »

@Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious is this true ?