Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Limited Energy Cost to play

Havent been on for ages and might go back to have a wonder.
A lot of people have said the upkeep on gameplay has a limit on playability to a limit thus have to buy energy.
If it is any different, I will go back on to check it out for the latest and see what is on the seen overall.
From the last occasion I stoped playing because I was paying a lot for energy to keep the game rolling.
I hope improvements have been made. Going back on for a while for fun and a general battle to see the value for the game and come back with a feedback after playing the latest structure for Forged to Fight.
Time to get on the game and let you know what my ideas of the game are to my satisfaction after a few game plays in Battle.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    hasn't changed
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    henry40087 wrote: »
    Havent been on for ages and might go back to have a wonder.
    A lot of people have said the upkeep on gameplay has a limit on playability to a limit thus have to buy energy.
    If it is any different, I will go back on to check it out for the latest and see what is on the seen overall.
    From the last occasion I stoped playing because I was paying a lot for energy to keep the game rolling.
    I hope improvements have been made. Going back on for a while for fun and a general battle to see the value for the game and come back with a feedback after playing the latest structure for Forged to Fight.
    Time to get on the game and let you know what my ideas of the game are to my satisfaction after a few game plays in Battle.

Hi Henry, yes there is a limit on how much energy you can use at one time, but really if you are looking to play more just move on to other game modes while energy recharges. Arena takes lots of time and raids are always good to grow your account. This game isn't about finishing it in a week, it's a progression that takes planning and patience. If you go into the game thinking otherwise then you will be disappointed.

For me I can't keep up to everything, once your bot roster gets bigger you will wish you had more time lol.