Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I'M BACK!!!

I'M BACK, GUYS!

Yeah, sorry, had to leave TFTF for a while because I got extremely sick. I'm fine now. Hopefully people still remember me.

Can anyone give me a quick summary about what has happened since I was gone (February)? Thanks.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    In short: the game resurrects.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514

That's really good compared to the rather sorry state it was in when I left.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    That sucks, the forum was much better when you were gone

But, welcome back anyways. Who are you again? I forgot.

A summary of what happened when the forum was (arguably) good:
    - This picture was posted wamgdbwmjio5.jpg causing the community to be 100000x more active than usual, right on the day my forum ban expires.
    - Kabam teased the game's 2nd anniversary update, making everyone extremely happy, including me, I guess
    - The April Update saga:
    Beware, this update has generated more butthurt than anything released in early 2019 combined.
    + A new anniversary calendar was released, everyone got free stuff. You know what that means, Everyone was happy and grateful, nope, the rewards were worse than expected and everyone got disappointed, but at least they were somewhat grateful and fortunately, nobody complained. Banish all MCOC whiners from this forum, NAO!!
    + Thunderstruck challenge was announced, with 2 well-known youtubers helping Kabam come up with mod combinations and defenders. Now, it's time to get the real stuff.
    Inqosly thought it would be a good idea to put Life Transfer on round 4 of the challenge. But, just like Netflix, Kabam failed to adapt a good mod from the M(anga)arvel game. Instead of being a massive cheat code like it is in the other game, it was severely bugged and became a medieval torture device created by Satan's nanny after her retirement. Trust me, you don't wanna see how that mod works. Due to this annoying bug, many players became extremely buttmad. Just see the comments on Inqosly's video, you won't be disappointed
    Thundercracker was also added, and he sucks!

And here we are today, April 9th, the day you came back, curiously wondering what happened in March - April.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    That sucks, the forum was much better when you were gone

But, welcome back anyways. Who are you again? I forgot.

A summary of what happened when the forum was (arguably) good:
    - This picture was posted wamgdbwmjio5.jpg causing the community to be 100000x more active than usual, right on the day my forum ban expires.
    - Kabam teased the game's 2nd anniversary update, making everyone extremely happy, including me, I guess
    - The April Update saga:
    Beware, this update has generated more butthurt than anything released in early 2019 combined.
    + A new anniversary calendar was released, everyone got free stuff. You know what that means, Everyone was happy and grateful, nope, the rewards were worse than expected and everyone got disappointed, but at least they were somewhat grateful and fortunately, nobody complained. Banish all MCOC whiners from this forum, NAO!!
    + Thunderstruck challenge was announced, with 2 well-known youtubers helping Kabam come up with mod combinations and defenders. Now, it's time to get the real stuff.
    Inqosly thought it would be a good idea to put Life Transfer on round 4 of the challenge. But, just like Netflix, Kabam failed to adapt a good mod from the M(anga)arvel game. Instead of being a massive cheat code like it is in the other game, it was severely bugged and became a medieval torture device created by Satan's nanny after her retirement. Trust me, you don't wanna see how that mod works. Due to this annoying bug, many players became extremely buttmad. Just see the comments on Inqosly's video, you won't be disappointed
    Thundercracker was also added, and he sucks!

And here we are today, April 9th, the day you came back, curiously wondering what happened in March - April.

Thanks.
    I was one of the main people on the forums, online almost 24/7, until I had to leave.
    Aw no act 4.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    YAAAHO!!! JKIN is back!!!
  • yeah i still dont know if this update was all for the anniversary orrrr
  • Welcome back, m8!
  • Welcome back!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited April 2019
    @JKIN happy you are healthy!!!

In short, Kabam delivered the goods!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

a6f2rll8dk4m.png
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

a6f2rll8dk4m.png

It's better now: