Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will Thundercracker be the next bot in a week or less?

Will Thundercracker be the next bot in a week or less? 43 votes

Yes
39%
KFighter021561M00NDown_UnderNemesisUnknownRoosevelt_primeBntyhntr3232_BlackRazakCeltTechnobotDeadMemeBoiNorthernLightRC8e_DocteurJellybeeNoah_HHijacker2531Primerprime5iiDyingLight 17 votes
No
60%
SavageRoosterooCandKaneBeastdadasparagusDrShotgunHbomb76serdoodDaveJLTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtDonApisVavatronJIMMY_SABPeasSlayerldny90Comic_DimensionTfpsoundwaveOptimalOptimus_MV1Warrior2410 26 votes

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I don’t know 🤔
  • Yes
    Well hes been teased twice
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    No
    They've made it clear that they don't plan on releasing new bots any time soon, hence why we've got the generic bot chips.
    I imagine that if the do release thundercracker, it won't be in April
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    No
    I think no, but hope it is
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    No
    Rodimus I hope
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Rodimus I hope

Why not both? It’s be a neat way to kickstart a story in spotlights or act 4
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    I’d say that they wouldn’t go though all the trouble of promoting thundercracker, though the update is in April, so there’s a slim chance it’s a prank.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    No
    I think if he's included in the game, he won't be playable right away.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I don’t know 🤔

• Kitten wrote: »
    Rodimus I hope

Why not both? It’s be a neat way to kickstart a story in spotlights or act 4

It would also make up for one of the months when no bots were released.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    No
    No new bots people wake up & smell the coffee
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    No new bots people wake up & smell the coffee

I cant wait for all you naysayers and doom prophets to be proved wrong. If you read the mods comments in other posts they have not been stating no new bots but the opposite in fact
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited March 2019
    No
    I’m not even sure we’re looking at Thundercracker. Could be a Shettered Mirror event.
  • do I think they are bringing in new bots again, yes. Will it be thunder cracker, no idea. Rodimus prime was teased with wheelie and they might join before thundercracker joins
  • Yes
    TOLD YOU NOOBS!!!
    h8xmvyft84c5.png
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    No
    well, technically, uh... NOT
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Now let's see who's got the first 5*Cracker?
  • Yes
    Can one of the Kabam members close this poll down because Thundercracker is already out. Thanks!