Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crystal Opening AE

Kabam... why did you discontinue these? Are you going to bring them back?

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    What did they discontinue?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Which bot can entice another crystal opening? I can only think of Thundercracker.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    If there's another one I bet it'll be for tronus. It's a rare event. The game has been here for two years and the event has happened only twice.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If they do bring back a crystal opening event, Kabam needs to make it so it tallies up the scores of the people in the alliance at the end of the event.

There was someone here talking about bringing in old member and friends (also probably a lot of alt accounts) to join, open up crystals to bump up the score, and then leave. This kinda effectively gave these folks an alliance of 40 or more members which is a slight advantage over one with just 18.

Not saying I was/would be in one that has a chance at top 3, but just thinking about the one who got booted to rank 4 because of this.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Overall I think crystal opening is an unhealthy type of competition in every sense.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    In its most innocent form, it is a perfectly fine event. Legitimate crystal hoarders can get rewarded for their hoarding tendencies. The fact that it actually precipitates collusion, crystals bought with stolen credit cards, and other forms of cheating, makes it unhealthy competition.