Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I Didn't get my arena reward my 3 star megatron I made it to the end of the arena

I didn't get my arena
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    You must be one unlucky guy. Always on here saying you didn't get something. Unless idk..you're lying.
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Maybe you should read the rules... You don't get the featured Bot by reaching all the milestone but by getting in top 50 for the 3 star arena or top 5 for the 4 star arena. And since the arenas aren't finished yet, you definitely can't have won Megatron.
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    edited July 2017
    Yeah mate, in your dream maybe. You know that we can see who is on the leaderboard and except if you managed to get 1.5 M, which I highly doubt, you can dream again about getting your free Megatron.

And maybe it's time that one of Kabam's adminsitrator ban this swearing spammer from the forum and flagging people for no reasons.
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited July 2017
    The leaderboard for the last arena is still visible and you aren't 49th.

Why don't you show us a screenshot Vulcan.
  • Options
    Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    Lol this guy just got merked
  • Options
    Hey Commanders!

Going to be closing down this thread as the thread has gone off the tracks. Also, as per what everyone has stated, anyone who achieved the appropriate ranks has received the appropriate rewards. If you have any questions or feel this is inaccurate, feel free to reach out to our support team.
This discussion has been closed.