Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What do the physical and energy resistances really mean?

omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Hi commanders,

I really wonder these. I have tried to take arcee with ratchet link in map3, and couldn't see much difference in sp1 of mv1.

And i also wonder galvatron energy resistance.

Could you please give more information about these modes kabam?

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Resistance is an Armor which isn't removed by Armor break, simple. Use wasp.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    there are two types of damage, energy and physical. Physical is hits and energy are blasts. Drift, bludgeon and kickback's ranged attacks are physical.

The only exceptions to melee hits for energy attacks as far as I can see are the last hit in a combo for Galvatron, the last medium hit in a combo for OG megatron and the last hit on a combo ending in a light attack for Hound
  • Oddly, there are some Ranged Attacks that do Melee Damage, such as Ultra Magnus' SP1, Primal's Heavy Attack, and (possibly) Prowl's SP2.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Oddly, there are some Ranged Attacks that do Melee Damage, such as Ultra Magnus' SP1, Primal's Heavy Attack, and (possibly) Prowl's SP2.

Bludgeon heavy is also considered physical attack
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Oddly, there are some Ranged Attacks that do Melee Damage, such as Ultra Magnus' SP1, Primal's Heavy Attack, and (possibly) Prowl's SP2.

Ah, yes, forgot about that one. Is his SP2 considered Physical as well?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Slayer wrote: »

Ah, yes, forgot about that one. Is his SP2 considered Physical as well?

last hit is energy
  • omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
    I have noticed that mv1 sp1 is not a physical damage since it works against galvatron well. Have anyone tried it?