Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Extreamly inconsistent spotlight difficulty

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
The last hound spotlight, bumblebee was god like difficult and Extreamly frustrating, hound was easier but not that easy.

This spotlight is just a breeze...I beat megatron with 4K bot like he is absolutely nobody. Took me like 20% damage on just 1 single bot. He couldn’t hit [Removed by Moderation] with his cannon or missle

Comments

• 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited May 2019
    Alright owned kickback as well. Took some serious damage on my first run, but essentially he is also damn easy. All you neeed to do is make sure not hit him while he block. I mostly stay back and wait for him to step up and I side step and beat the s out of him. Rinse and repeat. Easy man.

Compared to hound, he is nothing man
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah, take the easy win and take the loot so you can br prepared for the next nightmare spotlight next month:)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Complain about a hard spotlight and complain about an easy spotlight.

Typical nonsense.

edited May 2019
    Manthro wrote: »

Typical nonsense.

You obviously love reading and commenting on none sense everyday right. That’s why u are here
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Typical nonsense.

You obviously love reading and commenting on none sense everyday right. That’s why u are here

I actually agree with him. If you were having problems with bee last month, bring an anti evade bot. Simple. I did and didn’t struggle. Same rules apply, find the counter.

Are you playing on master, or expert?
    edited May 2019
    @Mr_Wonderful I am on master. Bubble bee was so hard due to his unstoppable and high chance of using heavy (besides dodge and power gain). So on power gain buf and unstoppable cycle, you get constantly cornered and he will use heavy and it is undodgable in corner. And he gains power with heavy and hit like truck.

That was why I 3/5 ranked my hot rod, nothing more frustrating than those evades buf combinations.

But again, I think even with 4/5 ranked hot rod I don’t think I can beat him without any potions....even with ton of practice.
    @Mr_Wonderful I am on master. Bubble bee was so hard due to his unstoppable and high chance of using heavy (besides dodge and power gain). So on power gain buf and unstoppable cycle, you get constantly cornered and he will use heavy and it is undodgable in corner. And he gains power with heavy and hit like truck.

That was why I 3/5 ranked my hot rod, nothing more frustrating than those evades buf combinations.

But again, I think even with 4/5 ranked hot rod I don’t think I can beat him without any potions....even with ton of practice.

Hot rod is a good choice in almost any situation. Can’t remember the exact mods that were on bee but soundwave done well enough for me. Might evade the first heavy hit, but not the splash damage.....

Anyway, back to the point. I believe @Manthro was pointing out that saying 1 month is too hard then next month is too easy is coming across like there isn’t a level that suits you. Honestly, take the easy month off and finish up on exploration, and pray they don’t do some nightmare next spotlight like cheetor. Naturally some are harder than others, but no need to complain.

Just complain when it’s too hard.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I prefer fighting reasonable mod combo's. The hardest part of the bumblebee fight for me was the fact he had evade melee...

Why Though

He already has evasion in his kit but with focus frenzy made it a whole new level of BS!!
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I prefer fighting reasonable mod combo's. The hardest part of the bumblebee fight for me was the fact he had evade melee...

Why Though

He already has evasion in his kit but with focus frenzy made it a whole new level of BS!!

It is really good job on kabam’s part to release something so hard I doubt they ever QA’ed the app before releasing. I am pretty sure their QA would smash their office phone out of frustration of testing

Why Though

It is really good job on kabam’s part to release something so hard I doubt they ever QA’ed the app before releasing. I am pretty sure their QA would smash their office phone out of frustration of testing

Nah, if the guy who tests the game can’t do it, that means it’s challenging for us, hence opening our wallets. QA would put the phone down, smile, and say ‘that’ll do nicely’.

They want content to be hard just as much as we do

Why Though

Nah, if the guy who tests the game can’t do it, that means it’s challenging for us, hence opening our wallets. QA would put the phone down, smile, and say ‘that’ll do nicely’.

They want content to be hard just as much as we do

Lol you absolutely right, good insight.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

That’s how they tested Android 8.0.1. Ooooo. Too soon? 🤭
    Darm0k wrote: »

Ouch lol more issues? The android patch thread is sitting at over 100 comments for me and i ain’t got it in me to read it all.

I’m all for more challenging content, but in fairness. Hound last month gave me the biggest runaround since megatronus spotlight. His ai was insane. Kinda enjoying the comparative off month with easier stuff.

Praying it’s not cheetor spotlight next month. Seriously @Kabam Vydious please don’t do cheetor. Having him in AM was enough of a nightmare, Never mind the inhumane sets of mods we’ve seen lately.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Darm0k wrote: »

Ouch lol more issues? The android patch thread is sitting at over 100 comments for me and i ain’t got it in me to read it all.

I’m all for more challenging content, but in fairness. Hound last month gave me the biggest runaround since megatronus spotlight. His ai was insane. Kinda enjoying the comparative off month with easier stuff.

Praying it’s not cheetor spotlight next month. Seriously @Kabam Vydious please don’t do cheetor. Having him in AM was enough of a nightmare, Never mind the inhumane sets of mods we’ve seen lately.

If they follow last year's order Blaster would be next.
  • 小龙女 wrote: »

Why Though

QA would put the phone down, smile, and say ‘that’ll do nicely’.

Lmao!

This is the face I just imagined the QA guy pulling:

https://media.tenor.com/images/75568d74dc65002cc06c328616b93fe6/tenor.gif4h41tidqc7bn.gif