Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raiding Revenge

I noticed starting last night and continuing this morning that all my revenges are unavailable, this is now 9 of them.

I would not think anything is wrong, but all 9 being unavailable seems like a few too many.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Unavailable as in the revenge button doesn’t show up? A reset of the game will bring the revenge button back. But.....

If you’re clicking on the revenge button and then getting the message that the opponent is unavailable. That’s just how it is. You may get a successful revenge once a year.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Sorry, but you are wrong, I have consistently before now been able to at least revenge on 1 or 2 if I had 3 revenges and some times all 3. to my experience having all 9 shielding is a statistical improbability.

Yes it could happen, but I wanted to brig it up if there was an issue.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    The odds of successfully revenging a raid during this knight crystal raiding event are almost 0. Too many raids are going on, and it's likely active raiding commanders are among the first to be raided during a specific timeframe (I believe the algorithm is that, if you are successfully raided once during an hour timeframe, you cannot be raided again for the duration of that hour timeframe). Once the event is over (in a little over 24 hours from now), you will have a slightly better chance of raid revenge against an opponent (typically, about a 1% chance).
  • NickelzNickelz Posts: 13
    Wrong I've been raided within in minutes and now 17 times in one damn day! This is ridiculous, it's the worse part of the game!
  • PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 130
    I’m also getting nonstop raided with no chance of Revenge. Please fix it!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Best Raid Story:
    Rack up over 60 wins in a row, spending energon, hitting 2290 medals, goes to sleep.
    7 hr later:
    -680 medals, -290k chips.

I'd post pictures for evidence but pretty sure Kabam has my game logs

Damn you, sleep!