Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

AM notification bug

I got a notification from a completely different alliance saying alliance mission has started. So I ask my group chat anyone know who (undisclosed person) is and one person says yes but your not I'm my alliance right now as that's one of my officers. It also may have panicked my officers a bit to have a 19th player (would be nice yenno😉).
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Ginja wrote: »
    I got a notification from a completely different alliance saying alliance mission has started. So I ask my group chat anyone know who (undisclosed person) is and one person says yes but your not I'm my alliance right now as that's one of my officers. It also may have panicked my officers a bit to have a 19th player (would be nice yenno😉).

Have you ever logged into that person's account from your device? If so, you will get their notifications for a while. Also, are you a red-haired Japanese person? I'm asking for a friend.