Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus won’t be available again

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
“We aren’t giving anyone any opportunity to get him again” - official answer

Great. I saved a T4c for 4 months for nothing. I reserved a AM squad spot for nothing.

X% of people got a broken bot cuz they played at that time. The rest. Bye bye u ain’t gonna get it.

This isn’t random ramble, it’s heart breaking. People talked on and on and on about him being available as chip bot soon. The more hope u got the more hopeless u will feel.

3000$ for a chance shot at him? Forget it. 500$ maybe ok as my limit. U break hearts Kabam

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kabam never said that you baby.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Kitten wrote: »
    Kabam never said that you baby.

mtm9aoul2gfr.jpeg
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    It says we aren’t giving EVERYONE a chance to get him. Does this mean SOME people will get him?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    All that says is he won't be available for everyone in August.
    JKL wrote: »

That was my initial impression when I read it. But if u read it again, it says “again” which means now and future unless they just made grammatical mistake when phrasing it
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    You can always message to see if it’s a grammatical error.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited July 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »

That was my initial impression when I read it. But if u read it again, it says “again” which means now and future unless they just made grammatical mistake when phrasing it

When I read it, I assume that Vydious is merely using the word "again" in reference to BaRdYaAmN's statement that he was responding to.

Care to clarify this for us @Kabam Vydious? Thanks!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    English lesson.
  • Did you forget he is in the CRYSTALS? Fool. He said we wouldn't get megatronus as a featured bot for the store in August (Specifically the 5 star). EVERYONE can get megatronus as a 3 or 4 star, and not the 5 star yet. Be patient, Megatronus will come at one point.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Nightpath wrote: »

When I read it, I assume that Vydious is merely using the word "again" in reference to BaRdYaAmN's statement that he was responding to.

Care to clarify this for us @Kabam Vydious? Thanks!

Clearly this.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Did you forget he is in the CRYSTALS? Fool. He said we wouldn't get megatronus as a featured bot for the store in August (Specifically the 5 star). EVERYONE can get megatronus as a 3 or 4 star, and not the 5 star yet. Be patient, Megatronus will come at one point.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t he in T4KC?
    edited July 2019
    I already said I am not spending 3000$ for a chance roll at crystal. He was available for everyone, why can’t he be available again as chip bot
    edited July 2019
    “There's too many maxed out tronus' already, I don't think it's a good idea giving everyone the opportunity to get him again”

He was replying to original comment. But the comment itself also suggested not to give it to everyone “again”. It didn’t say in August, it says again, which means now and future.

And Kabam response confirmed it

Otherwise how do u interpret original comment? Should it be like this?

“There's too many maxed out tronus' already, I don't think it's a good idea giving everyone the opportunity to get him again in August (but it is ok to give him to everyone in Sept Nov Dec)”

Doesn’t make any sense
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited July 2019
    “There's too many maxed out tronus' already, I don't think it's a good idea giving everyone the opportunity to get him again”

He was replying to original comment. But the comment itself also suggested not to give it to everyone “again”. It didn’t say in August, it says again, which means now and future.

And Kabam response confirmed it

Otherwise how do u interpret original comment? Should it be like this?

“There's too many maxed out tronus' already, I don't think it's a good idea giving everyone the opportunity to get him again in August (but it is ok to give him to everyone in Sept Nov Dec)”

Doesn’t make any sense

If you read it literally, then yes it doesn't make sense...however, in the context of things, Vyd meant for August.

A Player suggested Tronus

Vyd said he's not the BOTM

Another player continue the Tronus talk even though Vyd said no..and use the phrase opportunity to get him again.

Vyd responding to the player to say it's not Tronus and as a way of communication, Vyd used the same phrase. It's a common thing to do when you communicate to show understanding. In this case, the phrase can be misleading.
    @Voltron correct, maybe he was just replying. But a theory could also be that they don’t plan to release him as chip bot and he accidentally acknowledged it.

Otherwise Kabam could have replied, we aren’t giving him to everyone again (implying Aug) but we are planning to release him at some point as chip bot. Wait and behold....
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Did you forget he is in the CRYSTALS? Fool. He said we wouldn't get megatronus as a featured bot for the store in August (Specifically the 5 star). EVERYONE can get megatronus as a 3 or 4 star, and not the 5 star yet. Be patient, Megatronus will come at one point.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t he in T4KC?

I think he is, i gotta check to be 100% sure though, but he is probably
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    No way. T4Kc shares the normal 5* pool.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I read it as he won’t be available in August. Perhaps any of the mods can explain? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I’m personally very much looking forward to Megatronus. So if he won’t be available in August, will he be available in subsequent months/ at all? Or maybe I can just ask, when he would be available?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    TBF, even when the mods are clear as day, some here claim they're being cryptic.

So no Tronus for Aug 2019 BotM, in any denomination, unless you luck out with crystals. THAT'S ALL.

• BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    He’s just not available in August(thank god I hate him I hope he dies and burns in the Pit), you’ll probably get your chance at him in either September or October or November or December. I’m guessing December since it’d make for a neat little Christmas gift, giving everyone around a chance to get the best character in the game.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m fairly certain I remember Megatronus was already available as one of the three monthly bots awhile ago, and so of course he’s not gonna show up soon. And he shouldn’t. Kabam definitely should not just keep refeaturing the same powerful bots because new players joined too late and didn’t get him when it was easier. If that was the case every month we’d just be featuring Tronus, Shockwave and Prowl.
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    if kabam keep tronus only for selected players thenit imbalances the game and we have no other oppertunity than to quit .
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited July 2019
    bishawa wrote: »
    if kabam keep tronus only for selected players thenit imbalances the game and we have no other oppertunity than to quit .

It doesn't create an imbalance in the game. There are plenty of players who don't have him that do better than players that have maxed out R5 Tronus'. He'll be available at some point, just have to continue to wait.
  • Yea, remember back when you could raid for him? Why didn’t you? Now your crying about getting with chip, which in fact is easier. Those who got him deserved it because they put the time and or money into. He will be out when he’s out. Stop crying about it.