Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Crash on load health penalty

It's great that the crash on load health penalty was removed from AM.

We need this feature for Raids and Story/Spotlight as well.

The game crashes on load everywhere, not only AM.

Considering how many more raid and story battles we need to do, it crashes even more frequently than AM. For example, I crash at least once during my 3 raid tickets and I'm getting pretty tired of it.

Note, I'm talking about the load crash, not a crash during the fight. The game knows the difference and can separate it. So it's not about people being able to quit during a fight and get health back.

Comments

• Options
    6 Raids this morning. 6 crashes. I stopped raiding for a week just to take a break from it but now I've started back for the Megatron event. And now I'm back to being frustrated. PLEASE get rid of the health penalties until the game is more stable.
  • Options
    OPTIMUS_TOPTIMUS_T Posts: 6
    I have that Issue almost EVERY raid. This is not an issue to control manipulation. I understand that sense.

It's simply a crashing app which disadvantages players via BUGGED app. Not fair. Not sensefull. Not costumer friendly.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    A bunch of us have made threads about this.
    They ignore them or delete them.
  • Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Hello....Kabam?

Bueller....?
  • Options
    MaestroMaestro Posts: 5
    i crash more than 10 times a day after either swapping bot or loading fights, then lose health before it even begins, sometimes bots get deducted health twice. absurd. please either fix the crashes or stop the health removal!!
  • Options
    All of the above, I crash about once a ticket on raids. I made a post yesterday that never appeared. Sent multiple crash reports and followed all the posted advice. I don't understand why a bunch of honest players are punished for the few cheaters...a bit .communistic I'd say. Go ahead and delete this one too
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON @Kabam Miike ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Until you can improve the crashing,

Get. Rid. Of. The. Health. Penalty.
    PLEASE.
  • Options
    Well I tried buying a health boost to counteract the health loss issue I'm having with the constant raid crashes. Word to the wise, don't bother. After I crashed twice on the same raid it took a ridiculous amount of time to reload. Like three times longer than normal. So I lost half a bot and half a boost which should last for two raids. Nope not a chance. I'm just so disappointed at this point
  • Options
    What devices is everyone running? I'm on iPad mini with only wifi connection. Wondering if I shouldn't buy another apple if this is where the problem is. I'm Not really interested in running this app on a phone
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    What devices is everyone running? I'm on iPad mini with only wifi connection. Wondering if I shouldn't buy another apple if this is where the problem is. I'm Not really interested in running this app on a phone

It's not an Apple. It's happening to everyone across every device.

Some of these crashing issues at least, seem to have something to do with in-game notifications... away mission completions, offer announcements, alliance requests, etc. So it's within the game itself. It would appear that most of the time, the game just can't handle it's own multitasking, and just shuts off.