Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game close out on its own

Kabam fix the issue with the game closing out. It just happen to me twice within 4 mins. Two of my bots lost half their health.

Comments

• @Kabam Miike that's true, if you play him in a Tablet, it's easier... but for normal phones, it just closes after it begins these slow loadings, or once you enter an Arena, Raid, or Quest. No talking about also every time you tap the "fight" icon in EVERY GAME MODE. Please @Kabam fix this issue...
  • There's already like 7 posts for this
  • It's happening to me too. It used to happen all the time, then after an app update it stopped, now it's started again.

I'm about to quit the game because it's so frustrating. I can only play missions way below my level because my mechs keep getting wiped out. It's boring and unfun. I can't risk raids at all.

Basically, I physically, technically, can't play the game any longer. I don't understand why this isn't a bigger issue. Making the game actually playable should be top priority.
    There's already like 7 posts for this

I've been through several pages of this forum now and this is the only one I see.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    @Kabam Miike that's true, if you play him in a Tablet, it's easier... but for normal phones, it just closes after it begins these slow loadings, or once you enter an Arena, Raid, or Quest. No talking about also every time you tap the "fight" icon in EVERY GAME MODE. Please @Kabam fix this issue...

I almost exclusively play on a tablet and this issue plagues me every. single. day.

The best part is when you are in the middle of an AM fight and the game crashes and you come back to your bot missing half of the HP it had left when you crashed, and the computer goes all the way back up to full regardless of how much damage you did to it. Yea...ive almost thrown my tablet out the window a few times because of stuff like that.
  • Thatkid968Thatkid968 Posts: 4
    edited July 2017
    I deleted the game two days ago. Restart my phone, download the game again and it's still happening. My phone is up to date too. It has to be a bug. @Kabam Miike
  • AeroAero Posts: 6
    This cannot be said enough. If there are 7 other posts about it, maybe there needs to be 8+. Five months of a software being live (i.e. no longer in testing/beta) is enough patience to have given a company to clear the issue. Kabam, please remove crash penalties and also address the mid-fight frame drops/lockups. If you don't know how they happen, pick up an Android device at random and I'm sure you will see how within the first 30 minutes of playing.

My wallet is closed now until this is resolved. At some point in the not too distant future, the app will be removed from my devices and I will not return to find out if this ever got fixed.
  • AeroAero Posts: 6
    Oops, should possibly add that I'm playing on a Pixel XL, not an ancient low end device.