Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Next PBC Update??

@Kabam Miike I've been holding off on crystals for the next PBC/3 star/4 star crystal update for ages now. Just waiting for my miniscule chance to pull Prowl or Ultra Magnus. It's been more than 2 months now since their release (I checked the bot intel report for Prowl, who was the latest to arrive I believe). Can you please tell us when we can expect this small update? Not gonna lie, when you changed the art for the 3 star crystal screen I spun a few times before I realized Prowl still wasn't available yet..
Tagged:

Comments

• I can't give you an exact date, but the next group is not far off! It won't be this month, but we're not far off!
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    What about waspinator and soundwave as well?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Definitely would like another shot at Prowl, and to dupe Ultra Magnus.
    Also: Will Megatron ever get added to PBC or will he be an event exclusive like Kang or Dormammu?
  • CandKane wrote: »
    Definitely would like another shot at Prowl, and to dupe Ultra Magnus.
    Also: Will Megatron ever get added to PBC or will he be an event exclusive like Kang or Dormammu?

That I can tell you... He will eventually make his way to the PBC and regular Bot Crystals as well, but as you can see, the gap between adding a new Bot and adding them to the PBC is quite large.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Awesome, I don't mind the wait!
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    Will soundwave be in the next group?
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    You'll probs be looking at least 6 months from arriving in the arena to arriving in the crystals like MCOC so would make it atleast October for waspinator then every other week?
  • @Kabam Miike I don't mind waiting for that to happen, but you can at least confirm this will happen once?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Andum7 wrote: »
    You'll probs be looking at least 6 months from arriving in the arena to arriving in the crystals like MCOC so would make it atleast October for waspinator then every other week?

cool but it's past 6 mths now and no news bots in it.. too long a wait don't u think?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    We've had one batch added since global and appears how they are gonna release here
  • @Kabam Miike can you confirm, if possible, that Ultra Magnus will be included in this group? I care about Wasp, Soundwave, and Prowl of course. But UM was released in the midst of those 3 bots and he's the one that has eluded me thus far.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    I hope they add 4* Rhinox.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I personally feel that any 4* base set bot for which there has already been an arena event for should be added to the PBC on the next update.

There is no reason to delay those ones.

I can understand holding back on the more recent exclusive bots like Megatron/drift/hot rod, but we need access to a wider variety of 4* bots at this point.
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Davien wrote: »
    Andum7 wrote: »

cool but it's past 6 mths now and no news bots in it.. too long a wait don't u think?

The games been out for while because of the beta, but in October it'll be 6 months since waspinator first appeared in an arena