Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging took one of my bots

As of writing this, this has just happened. On my game I went to forge one of my bots and I realised that my strongest (I have only just started playing this game) bot, the Optimus you get when you first start didn't show on the menu but I didn't think anything of it. Before this I hadn't ever used the forge system before and as such I only used one bot. It only said that one bot had been used and as such when I went to continue my mission. Was surprised to find that my Optimus was missing.

Does anyone have any answer to this or do I just continue to try and find money to make a strong enough bot? I know it's not an impressive thing losing a weak bot but I literally just started this week.
Tagged:

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Sorry to hear that! Forging gives warnings that the bot will be consumed but only for 3* and up. But fear not! 2* really aren't that rare, or powerful, in a bigger picture. Keep at it and you'll find yourself a stronger bot in no time! Even without spending.
  • HypnotunezHypnotunez Posts: 30
    Dircules wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that! Forging gives warnings that the bot will be consumed but only for 3* and up. But fear not! 2* really aren't that rare, or powerful, in a bigger picture. Keep at it and you'll find yourself a stronger bot in no time! Even without spending.

Usually I'd pass it off as just being clumsy but the bot didn't show in the menu and there was only one selected. Yeah I know there are much better bots but I just lost the best bot that I have.

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Rest assured, forging a 2* Optimus into any 3* bot (be it Ratchet) is a win.
    However, in the early stage of the game, forging is unnecessary because all the 2* bot can be useful in 3* Arena.
    So take a deep breath and move on, your 3* bot will be your mission leader of course. And forging your OP will give you some 3* crystal shards to start off.
    Then go to grind in Arena to get more 3* shards, you'll get another 3* crystal within a week or two.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Agree. Forging will always consume one bot to strengthen another one, but you definitely have no need to be doing this at the moment. Wait until you have at least three 3* bots rank3 level 30 before you begin thinking about forging again. Until you get to that point, it's much better to keep the bots and use them in arena or wherever else.

But don't worry about losing this one - you'll have it replaced in no time at all. Early in the game you should use energon mostly to buy premium bot crystals so you can get extra bots quickly. By the time you're wondering if you should use it on something else, you'll probably know the game well enough to make a good decision :)
  • Hey there Hypnotunez! Since you are a bit newer, let me first start off with a hearty welcome to the game and forums! Sorry to hear you accidentally forged your strongest bot. We definitely do recommend staying away from forging until you have a better line up of bots, as others have stated in the thread. 2 Star bots have some huge strengths in helping you get a stronger line up by participating in the Arena. Good luck in the game!