Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please add a completion and exploration reward(s) for finishing all 3 spotlight levels

Just like the title says. The lower-level players will appreciate the reward after battling through the hard level and the upper-level players will appreciate it after surviving a near-death experience with boredom on the easy and medium levels.
Tagged:

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    You're argument makes no sense
  • Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    Im understanding what hes saying. He wants a reward for completing easy, medium, and hard on the spotlight missions, not just rewards for beating them seperatly,but as a whole. Personally i dont think its needed since its expecting you to play within your skill level. Each difficulty provides rewards that i believe are to supposed to help you advance into the next tier even though it can take some time to get there.
  • So, I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure if this is technically possible right now. I'll pass this on to the team regardless!
    Thanks for explaining what he meant, it's really not that bad of an idea
    But it isn't really necessary either the rewards are already really good
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It's totally possible kabam... You had an overall completion bonus for the previous spotlight in the form of a few thousand knight shards.

You've already set a precedent ;)
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited July 2017
    I don't think it matters if the current rewards are good or not.

In the end it makes financial sense for them to add this because it will encourage people to finish all 3, which only means more chances for people to buy things needed to finish all 3 levels.

Anyway, thanks for the consideration, Mike.