Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Achievements

Why don't achievements unlock if requirements have been met? Several of mine still locked and should have been earned.
Tagged:

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Some screenshots of your issue might help.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Have the same issue, mainly for medals.

mcc9nuu6cqmo.png
    yp07zkm69m3c.png

80f18k0hn4v9.png
  • Yes, that happened to me too... :):|:/@Kabam Rimehaven please tell the team about this.
  • edited July 2017
    Hey there Commanders!

Sorry to hear you all are having issues with achievements! I'll make sure this is brought up to the team's attention. If you wouldn't mind, could anyone who is having this issue type out the name of the achievement, the requirement for the achievement, and your actual stat that shows you are supposed to have said achievement out for us? This will help us find trends in what achievements aren't working and why. Thanks for your cooperation!
  • ChexxterChexxter Posts: 2
    I have a couple that should have unlocked.
    3zcu7uqivkx7.png
    j10bsxws82ud.png

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    I think it's the same for everyone, the game doesn't seem to be well linked with Google Play.
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    I'm level 36 and nearly all the achievments aren't showing up for me either.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2017
    Just out of curiosity.. have you guys gone into the settings screen to see if you are actually logged in via your Google account?

I find the game logs me in via kabam account, and never logs in through Google, even if I tell it to.

This might be why the achievements aren't registering
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Logged in through Google, but only about one in every ten times when I start the game, it will appear on the loading screen with my Google Play Games ranking and level.
  • I'm also not getting my achievements
  • I’ve seen the happen in Game Center (iOS) in games from a few different publishers. This might not be Kabam’s issue in the first place.
  • I had the same issue. I logged on with my old phone as im having a problem connecting to AM fights in the new map and have since got them on my older phone.