Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New bots in general roster

The game is out for quite some time and general roster still hasn't been expanded except the addition of 3 4*. In MCOC new champs are added to general roster every month. When will this happen in F2F?
Tagged:

Comments

• We will be adding more Bots to the PBC and Bot Crystals soon, but haven't confirmed a date just yet. We won't be doing this the same way as it is done in Marvel Contest of Champions, because it's important to remember... These are 2 very different games!
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    We will be adding more Bots to the PBC and Bot Crystals soon, but haven't confirmed a date just yet. We won't be doing this the same way as it is done in Marvel Contest of Champions, because it's important to remember... These are 2 very different games!

Is that why you keep using mcoc terms, Miike? :)
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    We will be adding more Bots to the PBC and Bot Crystals soon, but haven't confirmed a date just yet. We won't be doing this the same way as it is done in Marvel Contest of Champions, because it's important to remember... These are 2 very different games!

I need more new bots for Arena. :p
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42

I pray Soundwave is in this PBC update.

I'm also looking foward to seeing Shockwave hopefully in August
  • We will be adding more Bots to the PBC and Bot Crystals soon, but haven't confirmed a date just yet. We won't be doing this the same way as it is done in Marvel Contest of Champions, because it's important to remember... These are 2 very different games!

Thx for the info Mike. Can't wait for Drift!